White label Brokerage firms

Hi,

Is it possible for someone to open a online brokerage using white label from another brokerage provider and manipulate their clients results and make it look profitable on the fxbook?

Can the results verified and still be manipulated by this white label brokerage?

I am really curious because i am doing my due diligent on a brokerage right now.

I am not trying to advertise or market anything thus I will not be revealing the brokerage I am checking on.

Thanks

John Li

Don’t believe in those $$$ profit on myFxbook if there is no check mark on “Tracking records are not verified” and “Tracking privileges are not verified”. If they’re ticked off, it’s 99% that it’s owner are perfect market fighter:D
Also check for deposit/withdrawals. There is a cheating technique of drawing beautiful curve at Myfxbook just making moving money in/out of trading account. But these stats may be hidden, though.

I am looking at this company X’s Fxbook results with a 1 year track record of average 7% monthly profit and 4% draw down. But both check marks are [U]unverified[/U].

Company X only allow investors to trade on 2 unknown brokerage which I believe is partially owner by them too.

So my guess is that they are using this 2 brokerage to manipulate their results to prey on gullible investor, using forex as smoke screen to their [U]grand ponzi scam[/U].

Any broker offers you white label solution but the other thing I don’t know.