Who are these guys?

They state some ridiculous claims on their Facebook page. And what is more interesting, their Facebook page has a lot of likes.

Name of this broker is XForex.

“A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining, but wants it back the minute it begins to rain.”
-Mark Twain.

Who does that? There are more than a couple of people on facebook… Some directions about who we are talking about could be helpful…:wink:

Uhm…this is broker. Their name is XForex. Their Facebook page has more than 600000 likes, you can’t miss them. :slight_smile:

“A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining, but wants it back the minute it begins to rain.”
-Mark Twain.

-Mark Twain.

FXEmpire gave them good rating as I see.

-Mark Twain.

Ahh, I thought you refer to a bunch of ‘Guys’, whos broker was XForex.

600,000 likes, is not nothing… But 1500 likes are already for the two ladies on the pictures…:wink: I don’t think that have +600.000 traders (as not all will give a like). If 33% of their traders give 1 like, that would mean that they have over 1.800.000 traders, and we haven’t heard from them yet… That would be surprising.

I’m keeping my eyes on them, because they look like scammers to me. (Damn, I sound like those guys from FPA now).

-Mark Twain.

Unrelated thread question, NorwoodFX how did you get you’re signature to work?

Through Android app, in settings. Why?

-Mark Twain.

You can’t do it on the website. Thanks mate