Who else has heard about AMarkets?

So heres it y’all, we quite new and all in this game so we ask a lot of questions. Had to start a new thread cos I haven’t found much about these guys(AMarkets) on forums and many platforms, but I’m curious

1 Like

You know I thought same too. I’ve got questions also about them! Where did you hear about AMarkets though? @FrancescoRotti

hello, wasnt epecting a response so quick! @Dmartek got questions too? we just cant trust everything being said on company websites nowadays so Im hoeful a trader or someone will come say something.

Hello @FrancescoRotti mind being specific about your questions? I just might have the needed answers @Dmartek yes guys, bring it on.

1 Like

But here’s a few thing you might wanna know bout these guys, that give confidence in them…

1. Clients’ funds are kept separately from company’s operating capital in the separate bank accounts.

2. Clients’ funds are only stored with the leading banks in several countries, providing the necessary diversification and off setting geopolitical risks.

3. AMarkets does not use client funds for proprietary trading or hedging operations.

4. To route clients’ orders to the market, we work exclusively with world-class prime brokers, that hold their funds in such banks as Barclays, Citi and Deutsche Bank.

5. AMarkets is a registered member of the Financial Commission, which oversees the activities of brokerage firms around the world and provide independent dispute resolution. Every client is protected by the Commission’s compensation fund for up to $20,000, in case company refuse to adhere to a judgment from the Financial Commission.

6. AMarkets automatically liquidates open positions if client’s account balance falls below the required level of margin. This is a very important condition, used to protect the client from the negative account balance.

Basically your money is safe!

1 Like

Thanks @Ketrama other than that, anyother other reason for me to choose them as a broker?

I guess it’s not in time but nevertheless, i’ve already subscribed to its’ medium blog and also i’ve registered about 1 year ago and till now conditions ok and I have some profit in amarkets trading so it’s really good broker. Of course it has some problems, but I can earn and withdraw my money - it’s the most important :smiley:

I haven’t heard about it until i came across it now and how is that it provides a leverage of 1:1000 and its spreads are low as 0.2, is it really safe to use them, who are its competitors ? is there anyone supporting them here ?