Who is the best ECN Broker for large volumes

Hi,

I am looking for any recommendations on who are the best ECN brokers to use for large deposits and large volume trading. I have around 200,000 USD and general trade in large volumes (greater than 1 million on the majors). I would like to avoid the brokers that appear to have the usual problems with slippages, trading against my positions, etc. I have also been told the larger the deposit of the client, the closer the broker will be to a true ECN model.

Any recommendations?

when you say greater than 1 million, is that per trade or per day/week/month etc.?

I spoke to Kelsie, Support at Hotforex as I wasn’t sure on that question either. Here is what she said…

Kelsie: vip account there is no limit on the maximum total trade size

Kelsie: stp is a straight through proccesser

Kelsie: we do not offer ecn accounts

Im not sure what the benefits are with ECN over STP. You can have a look at hotforex VIP account for further details.

Hope that helps, I sure would love to have you on my team.

Pete

Hi,

Thanks for the replies.

AndyRosaFX - This is per trade. I generally trade between 1mio to 20 mio.

PeteAckers - Thanks for the information and for checking with Hotforex. What team are you talking about?

My affiliate team, I make small commission from your trades. Helps with my trading funding too. By the sounds of things you are a very good trader and that would help me out a lot.

Pete

Not sure I understand here. I join your team and you make commissions from my trades. What is the benefit for me in this equation?

there isn’t

You may want to take a look at the big ECN brokers.

Thanks Rambo35 and LiquidGenius - any recommendations you can give here?

You could take a look at FxPro.

Big deposits are not the only thing proper brokers with no conflict of interest look for. It’s mainly the volumes. If they are dazzled by just a big deposit, it means they are pretty much going to be market makers (like FXPro…)You will get some slippage with an ECN platform as well, as you will get filled at available price…that’s the nature of forex trading. I think the main thing you are looking for is lack of conflict of interest…so an STP or ECN execution will be fine in that regards. The next thing you need to look for, particularly if your putting in 200k , is safety of funds. I would go with a regulated broker (proper regulation, not mickey mouse ones) for that.
Personally, as in that is what I go for, I would recommend a UK based broker. I trade with Hantec Markets at the moment, I’m sure they would accomodate you, also look at other UK ones, i.e. Alpari etc.
That’s just my 2 cents worth

Like the poster above said best to be with a broker thats regulated in the UK or US. ATC, Lmax and FXCM Active Trader would all be suitable if you are trading large volumes.

Look at IB (Interactive Brokers). This is a profi broker for large volumes and they do not trade against you. They have verry advanced forex tools and indicators.

Hallo,

Take a look at AxiTrader, HotForex and GlobalPrime

Cheers

Hey Dudest is GlobalPrime also NY close charts?

I would suggest FXCM as well for large volumes, for smaller ones you can take your pick but do your research - not all the ECN brokers are as they advertise out to be…

Honestly, you would have to be crazy to trust large sums with the likes of Hot and Iron. They are fine for a few $1000 and some leverage, but if you will put a % of your net worth with a broker, you MUST go with a truly well capitalized major like Oanda, FXCM, Interactive Brokers, etc. The Cyprus firms are fine to play with. The only one I would trust is FXPro. They seem to have a TRUE agency model. Not like HF and IF which just STP to themselves or use non bank liquidity to play the counter-party and make your losses.

You recommend a Russian Broker to deposit 200K with… people like you should be banned for spamming!

niteset, with IF you mean Iforex?

List of best broker you can use to make the large deposit. best forex brokers: ecn forex brokers - the best ECN forex broker for large deposits and volumes