Who is the best ECN Broker?

ECN brokers are a big YES for me too. I don’t trust any other brokers with their trading costs but ECN ones. They are transparent with their pricing and offer fast order execution.

I think all of them are the same. They are all there to make money from you. So, just look for the one that would take the least charges.

Tight spreads and low commissions are the biggest advantages of trading with an ECN broker. Just do a little bit of research to find the best one for you.

I personally prefer FP Markets. The trading conditions are good with proper regulations from ASIC and CYSEC.

Their spreads are suitable for scalping since it starts from 0pips in most major pairs with lower commission costs.

Fxview is quite good.

Coinexx is a good option.

AximTrade provides one of the best ECN accounts in the forex market. The ECN account provides one of the lowest commissions per lot which is $3. The minimum deposit for ECN accounts by AximTrade is $50 and this is highly competitive as the majority of ECN requirements can be relatively very high for regular forex traders.

Every broker is unique in its way of offering service. I prefer trading with FP Markets since it provides tighter spreads starting from 0.0 pips in most major currency pairs with some of the lowest commission costs than other ecn brokers I have came across.

I think IC Markets is a good one for ECN broker.

AximTrade provides one of the best ECN accounts in the forex market. The ECN account provides one of the lowest commissions per lot which is $3. The minimum deposit for ECN accounts by AximTrade is $50 and this is highly competitive as the majority of ECN requirements can be relatively very high for regular forex traders. The minimum trade volume is 0.01 lots while the maximum tradable lot is 50 lots. The average spread on major pairs is as low as 0 pips. Traders can open up to 200 orders at a time. This account offers flexible leverage up to 1:1000.

For me its FP Markets, because I have been trading with it for over a year and so far no major issues with it. Spreads are as promised tighter and stable.

The main reason I still stick with it is because of its commission costs which is lower and the customer service is quick in answering to my queries even on emails.

I’m not aware of any best broker, but I can suggest a few good ECN brokers like CMC, XM and FP Markets. Their spreads are lower with robust trading conditions.

I trade using FP Markets as of now because of their lower commission costs and the execution speed is pretty fast which is an advantage for me while scalping.

Best for me would be one with good trading conditions and solid customer support. Turnkey forex seems to fit these criteria so far for me.

In my view I find my current broker FP Markets better when compared to other ECN brokers. The spreads and commission costs are lower with an opening balance of $100 AUD.

Their customer service is quick in solving queries and there are no issues like servers freezing or spreads widening.

Good ECN brokers are regulated and provide good trading conditions for traders. In my view, brokers like CMC Markets, Avatrade, and FP Markets are good ECN brokers that are reliable with asic or cysec regulations.

There is no best ECN brokers in my opinion, I can suggest a few good brokers like Skilling, Global Prime, and FP Markets since they provide some of the best trading conditions.

For scalping, FP markets are good because the spreads average 0.3 pips and lower in EURUSD with a lower commission cost of $6 per round lot.

1 Like

You can consider these, fxview, avatrade, xm and icmarkets. All are regulated and have good trading conditions.

Why exactly ECN?

Though ECN brokers have tight spreads but most of them charge high commissions. Consider looking into the commissions and other convenience charges charged by that broker as well.

Most traders opt for ECN brokers for scalping, which is high-frequency trading, so it is important to ensure that the broker has responsive customer service as you might not want to lose due to any technical issue.

1 Like