Who is the Third Antichrist?

You know the prophecies of Nostradamus ? He predicted with reasonable accuracy the future and doomsday scenarios, including the two antichrists. According to Nostradamus, Napoleon was the first antichrist, and Hitler was the second, but who is the third antichrist? Is he living among us? Nostradamus gave clues, that each antichrist would be more powerful than the last, that the third antichrist would come to Europe from Near Arabia with a blue turban. So far no one fits this description, but the conditions for a third world war exist today, and some charismatic leaders more powerful than the last antichrist also exist. Also, Nostradamus gave the clue that this third antichrist’s name was Mabus.
Are there any other clues Nostradamus gave of the third antichrist that I haven’t mentioned ?

If i had to guess I would say Vladamir Putin :grin:

Try Facebook, Google and Amazon, these three have the power to do more harm than 100 Putin’s

1 Like

Putin fits well on most characteristics except for the description, He is not from Near Arabia and not in a blue turban.