Who is your current broker?

The title says it all!

Mine is ForexTime

1 Like

Hugo’s Way (or Hugo FX)

why you ask this kind of question can you share more ? where are you from and which broker are you using right now ?

do you want to know about any specific brokers review ?

Why was that comment flagged above?

1 Like

I trade with Hotforex and Tickmill on ECN accounts? Btw why don’t you trade with several brokers guys? You can use master account or apply different trading style, I think it helps to reduce risks.

Sorry! New to this kind of forum!

I was asking because I’m currently studying and planning on opening an account at some point!

I actually have no clue.

I don’t know, they are not letting me post. Maybe I did something wrong

You can always try opening multiple demo accounts just to test them out! :slight_smile: Good luck!

1 Like

I’m almost sure you won’t be able to spot differences between brokers testing only their demo accounts. But trying their live accounts can be costly so it’s not an easy choice.

1 Like

Multiple demos feels like a lot of trouble for now.
Great idea but my brain is going to melt if try to do more Forex!!

True. That makes sense. :thinking:

I’m currently using FXOpen

So what can you advice? There is of course an option to use Welcome bonuses like Tickmill or Hotforex offer but well, trading with 30 bucks… sounds like a waste of time to me.

My current broker is turnkey forex, but I don’t think knowing only who is using what broker is good idea to choose a broker. Instead you should be clear about what you want in a broker or what are your requirements? Like spreads, leverage, trading platform etc.

And where you are from? all these factors matter

1 Like

A quick update: after jumping around through some brokers, I stopped on a new one. The guys on OspreyFX feels really good to please new brokers and even have a competition for traders

I recently switched to EagleFX

1 Like

Hello there,
Good day. I use FxPro cTrader. What do you think about them?