Who is your current broker?

I trade with Hotforex and Tickmill on ECN accounts? Btw why donā€™t you trade with several brokers guys? You can use master account or apply different trading style, I think it helps to reduce risks.

Sorry! New to this kind of forum!

I was asking because Iā€™m currently studying and planning on opening an account at some point!

I actually have no clue.

I donā€™t know, they are not letting me post. Maybe I did something wrong

You can always try opening multiple demo accounts just to test them out! :slight_smile: Good luck!

1 Like

Iā€™m almost sure you wonā€™t be able to spot differences between brokers testing only their demo accounts. But trying their live accounts can be costly so itā€™s not an easy choice.

1 Like

Multiple demos feels like a lot of trouble for now.
Great idea but my brain is going to melt if try to do more Forex!!

True. That makes sense. :thinking:

Iā€™m currently using FXOpen

So what can you advice? There is of course an option to use Welcome bonuses like Tickmill or Hotforex offer but well, trading with 30 bucksā€¦ sounds like a waste of time to me.

My current broker is turnkey forex, but I donā€™t think knowing only who is using what broker is good idea to choose a broker. Instead you should be clear about what you want in a broker or what are your requirements? Like spreads, leverage, trading platform etc.

And where you are from? all these factors matter

1 Like

A quick update: after jumping around through some brokers, I stopped on a new one. The guys on OspreyFX feels really good to please new brokers and even have a competition for traders

I recently switched to EagleFX

1 Like

Hello there,
Good day. I use FxPro cTrader. What do you think about them?

Its good broker I love their cTrader platform and want to try it too since it supports futures and options. But I get good results trading on MT4 too with Tickmill and Hotforex as it has plenty of charting and backtesting tools and I havenā€™t explored everything in the platform yet.

@MaydayJane Hey Jane, I also started a demo with OspreyFX, how is it treating you?

Mine is BAAMC Wealthy

So far theyā€™re doing good, I guess. No major issues yet

1 Like

My demo today shows a profit $4600, should I be excited? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Does anyone here trade with FXCM?