Who needs risk management? Read how I achieved a 1 million dollar account without it!

I have only been trading for about 3 months and now have a 1 million dollar account!! It was not hard to achieve. I just made sure to use maximum leverage and go long or short at random on whatever pair looked the most exotic each day! No strategy needed!

I also made sure to start with a 3 million dollar account but that is beside the point. :wink:

Oh, How powerful risk management is… Or the lack thereof.

2 Likes

Screenshots (of demo account) or it didn’t happen.

3 Likes

The secret is starting with a 3 million dollar account and having 2 million dollar draw down due to no risk management! :joy:

2 Likes

haha nice. I am on the same page, but I started with 5 Millions. ez millions

1 Like

The quickest way to make a small fortune out of Forex is to start with a big fortune :slight_smile:

5 Likes

what you think guys , there is any different between money and risk management ?

1 Like

One feeds into the other. But they become separated in situations where you’re in profit and there is no longer the same risk to account capital, but risk to unrealised gains is occurring, and there is increasing risk of lost opportunity. At this point, its possible to increase position size but how many of us do?

1 Like

So you started with 3 million dollars…
and ended up with 1 million dollar after 3 months…?

Oh how powerful the lack of risk management is indeed ! :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

It’s hard to believe in your story, but if it’s true - good job!

Ahem…

and

Did I miss something here (or did you all miss something here)??? LOL!!!

Regards,

Dale.

P.S.

Sounds about right for someone who has a three month trading record and doesn’t implement any type of risk or money management.

3 Likes

You are very lucky.

I had to read this post three times to understand the power of risk management, or lack of it thereof. Its quite important for any trader to strat with demo trading, and once you are ready for a live account, start small, take low leverage, and build your strategy. It all depends on how well you follow instructions

3 Likes

Started with 3million and now have 1million, that’s cool :joy:… Let’s all learn to manage risk

2 Likes

i told you folks
this forex is easy but do not expect to get rich with a 5k account

Yes, you really need like few millions of accounts here for sure. Each will need to have like a few millions of dollars to be succeded. So it’s not like that really. I do not understand anything at all. How does that sounds ? Sounds good;) Please post it here for more fun.

Risk management is more than 80percent of forex. Everything must be planned before you pull the trigger

2 Likes

Great lesson for the noobs, but only if they can keep up!

RISK MANAGEMENT! RISK MANAGEMENT !!!
just keep it stupid simple by planning your trades and trading your plan with 100% discipline…
GR8 LESSON TO LEARN.

1 Like

How to achieve a 1 million dollar account - start with 3 million.

Haha agreed, achieving this amount without balancing risk, that’s not happening for me as well.
OR
You can achieve 1 million dollars by 200% losses. :grinning: