Who says trading without a stop loss is stupid? Find out why this guy thinks it’s not!

I think he was referring to the “big players” seeing our stops

Which in all honesty, is a funny statement and partially true.

It’s not common knowledge that brokers aggregate orders into an average price and offset this against a total pool of buy and sells. If they have a net exposure they may well pass this into the market - hence where stops can be seen from a liquidity point of view (this depends on there own risk management policy)

A subtle difference, but correct in a sense.

Sorry - as I said ;

I am no longer young enough to know everything - but no doubt you will educate me ! :wink:

anyway - let us all have a cup of tea, i think we’ve done our bit of debating tonight :dancer:

2 Likes

It is true that a discussion is a multi participant event aimed at seeking truth but if someone is trying to understand a viewpoint of a specific individual within a discussion it is appropriate to assume that said person should be able to ask that specific individuals opinion in order to understand his viewpoint better. You interjecting your opinion instead of Barrigans when it was specifically addressed to him and then getting mad at Momoisnyc when he points that out is ridiculous.

A “Cup of tea " ? :laughing:
11;45 pm - 3rd day of Xmas ? (3 Sh**house doors” - if memory serves from when I was your age ! :wink: )

"A cup of tea " - he says ! - Bless your heart :heart_eyes:

Glenmorangie over here !

i’ll be honest - crappy white wine here, the things I do to stay healthy, gosh.

and if i had a choice i’d be on 16 year lagavulin, hmmmmm, just devine.

It is a cup of tea for me, we make our own red wine here from our grapes but it’s not for me.

1 Like

Well, it finally looks like we’ve found something we all agree on - alcohol

How’s the red wine? We used to make cherry brandy in Croatia. Sickly as hell but it got you off your…ummm…well.

Now back in the UK and on Wine.

I’m in central Portugal, the red wine is rough.

I was in Lisbon - I soon realized that wearing a leather jacket and looking Italian was not smart.

Must have had half a dozen drug dealers approaching me. lovely place though.

the ex-girlfriend loved it

https://homedistiller.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=29466

Get you a T500 and an alembic head :sunglasses:

1 Like

I like Lisbon but like all capital cities you have a concentration of certain elements, I live in the real Portugal… Fantastic people.

I don’t doubt that, at all, they were actually all great.

Although, I ran on the beach at 3am in the morning in Albufeira drunk, cut my foot on a rock. For that reason i don’t recommend it anymore.

I am after an ‘alambique’ … To distill a vodka from turbo yeast actually.

is this another one of your no Stop Loss techniques?

Jokes :joy:

1 Like

Yes, after the vodka it’ll be a who cares if I stopped the loss technique.

2 Likes

it’s fine, i was up +$13k a few hours ago and now down to +$1k, been a terrible evening… on a single WTI trade

A profit is a profit is a profit.

1 Like

it is, when you close it, i’ve not closed it, it’s floating equity.

Ram, see the difference, it means nothing, it’s not released - yet.

YouTube this guy is telling you the truth 100%

watch it again, listen very carefully, you been so snowballed by the biggest lie in the world, the bloody LOSS STOP order, call it a stop loss, or whatever you like its a loss (realized).

1 Like