Who wanna double account every month

Maybe it would possible if you follow the system properly. :slight_smile:

For that system we use Two Indicator and Place some pending orders. No trade will be closed before hit SL or Trailing Stops. Its Easy and Simple. :47:

Preferred Pair : GBPJPY
TF:

• We follow the trend from M15 Min Chart and Take Entry From M1. You can also Take entries from M5 chart.
  • Just follow what the trend says in M15. If it say Uptrend then we only open buy entries from M5 / M1 chart. And If Downtrend we only open sell entries from M5 / M1 Chart.

Lets see a example.

Suppose Current GPBJPY Price is 172.53 and its Downtrend in M15
[ul]
[li] We put a sell order at 172.53 and set 30 pips SL that’s mean SL at 172.83
[/li][li] If hit SL then we will find another sell If fail to Hit SL then wait for 10 pips profit
[/li][li] When your entry in 10 pips profit then market will be at 172.43
[/li][li] Now we open another sell at 172.43 and set its SL to 172.53. We also set break even to our 1st Entry.
[/li][li] In that time if market move up then our loss will only 10pips + spread.
[/li][li] When our 2nd trade in profit at 10 pips we opened another entry at 172.33 and set all entry SL to 172.43.
[/li][li] Now if Hit SL then we have 1 trade loss in 10 pips and another close with 10 pips profit. No loss.
[/li][li] We open trade in every 10 pips profit and move our SL in that process. In one entry its hit SL of 10pips and closed all order there.
[/li][li] So If market moves 60 pips in our favor then we got a profit of 60+50+40+30+20+10-10 = 200pips.
[/li][/ul]

Lets see a chart for clear understanding :13:

In this chart I setup with 30pips gap. U can make it 10-20-40. But system will be same.

U can see the image from below link

Note: There is one hard thing that your emotions. You have to control it. And sometimes it hit SL. It will better to trade in a season starting time. I am building a EA for open and move the SL. Will get the EA this week. If you interested I can share it with you all.

Back Test this trading system before start trading.

Thanks

From my trading with this pair experience, GBP/JPY always retrac more than 10 pip a few second, how to know it will all the way going into our direction?
May be back test is good choice, could you upload the EA please.:59:

I will upload it here when my coding is complete. U can use 20-30 pips also. I use 10pips as example. U can use another pair too. But in a trendy market GBPJPY retrace after 40-50 pips. In that kind of movement u can easily get some pips :slight_smile:

This EA is not holy grail. U can just use it as a trading tool

here is the EA that I code for my trading. It will not open any trade itself. You have to open a trade manually then it will put pending orders automatically

EA_Pendings.zip (2.53 KB)

here is the EA that I code for my trading. It will not open any trade itself. You have to open a trade manually then it will put pending orders automatically

[QUOTE=fxpsas;741626]From my trading with this pair experience, GBP/JPY always retrac more than 10 pip a few second, how to know it will all the way going into our direction?
May be back test is good choice, could you upload the EA please.:59:[/QUOTE]

There is something I don’t really get:

In your first example, the initial SL is 30 pips, why are all the following SL only 10 pips?

there is a mistake to my description. I count 10pips profit but in chart I use 30 pips. U can use it as you wish. Personally Now I am using 11 pips gap pending order.

check that out at --> Screenshot by Lightshot

I am testing in my small account of only 160$ you can also check my myfxbook link.

myfxbook.com/members/lanzu/trend-rider-real-v3/1401860