Who's the best for the very new?

I�m getting ready to open my first account- I need the lowest PIPs and a good trading platform. Does anyone have any experience with investtechfx? Can anyone point me to a good 1 PIP broker?

Oanda is great for new traders because they have no minimum initial account balance and no minimum trades size (no fixed lots).

Stick with regulated, well capitalized brokers. Oanda is one, but try out a few to see how you like the other features like trading platform usability, charting features, accounting access and features, etc…

I’ll have a look.

Is FXTrade compatible with EAs? I’m planning on using one, maybe several.

Choose those brokers who have Metatrader, it’s the best and easy-to-use platform!

Just because you use Metatrader 4 as your preferred charting package does not mean you need to use them for placing trades.

I use Oanda & IG Index to place trades but use Alpari MT4 for my technical analysis on the charts.

I appreciate the advice.

Am I going to be considered a scalper if I use an EA? Can someone recommend a broker that will support scalping?

Whoa!! Hold your horses down, boy. You really into something you haven’t even the slightest idea about.

I suggest you postphone your intention to open account with any broker and learn forex trading from scratch instead. I don’t mean to be rude, but take a look at your own posts:

Which 1 pip did you mean. Broker that offer 1 fix-pip spread, or the one that offer 1 pip spread at best time? On which pair?

I don’t know if there’s any broker that offer 1 fix-pip spread for any pair, but I know a lot of broker who claim to have 1 pip spread on certain pairs only to widen it to who knows how many pips during news time.

The straight answer will be: that depends on which EA do you use.

But I got an impression that you don’t know what “a scalper” is, or even what an EA do for you as a trader, really is. And I certainly don’t know where did you get this EA, or EAs of yours.

I really suggest you try your EA with demo accounts or with as little money as you can spare first. If your EA doesn’t live up its promises, you loose only a little.

But, better yet, if you can stop yourself from this plan and start learning forex trading properly, so you can use your EA and choose a broker properly as well.

If what I’m saying here are too harsh or rude to you, then…by all means. It’s your money afterall.

I appreciate someone taking the time of answer my questions honestly. I’m going to put off opening any real accounts whatsoever until later and just focus on learning a strategy that works well in demos.