Who's watching XRP by Ripple?

Honestly i prefer Stellar but because Uphold didn’‘t add it yet, i’ m holding ripple. I hope the xrp above usd 0.79. But slow trend here. Consolidation area since january.

I work with Uphold too. Could you write your review about Uphold?

What’s uphold?

It’s an american wallet of crypto and fiat. I just look for a review. www.uphold.com

Excellent XRP update for those interested from an XRP enthusiast and XRP holder. Great to hear about Ripple’s management being involved in reshaping the payments infrastructure of the US, so maybe it can catch up to some of the more progressive countries, like those in Asia.

Great video about how XRP is being used by companies, in real life. LOL, yes, cryptocurrencies are being used for more than speculation.

1 Like

Thanks I will check

I like the idea of crypto trading but it is quite volatile.

1 Like

Yes, volatility is insane. Huge moves in hours and minutes. Not for the faint of heart.

1 Like

Certainly a lot scarier than forex imo

1 Like

The advantage with xrp is it low volatility. In my opinion the reason of this feature is it well defined objetives. If you are going to hold or to trade a cripto i suggest you xrp or xlm. I find charts with same logic that fiat currencies pairs. I could not find any other criptos with this feature.

Dropping from £3.00 to $0.50 wasn’t a small move though!

2 Likes

Almost everything has come down catastrophically since XRP was at $3. But even in the last 30 days, we’ve seen XRP move down double digits. Over 15% in fact. XRP is one of the more stable of the say top twenty currencies over the last 6 months, but it’s still volatile like the rest, compared to more traditional assets.

All Crypto tends to follow Bitcoin though doesn’t it?

3 Likes

There’s an app for that :slight_smile:

More correlated in the past, but starting to move the other way, which is a good thing.

https://coinmetrics.io/correlations/#assets=btc-ltc,btc-eth,btc-dash,btc-xrp,bch-btc,btc-eos

1 Like

There’s an app for everything lol

3 Likes

I’m holding xrp by second time. I’ve bought at usd 0.319. I hope alt season coming soon.

I also find that all crypto currencies is positively correlated to Bitcoin. BTC is oldest currency with highest market capitalization. When its price is rising than many altcoins traders decide to go along with market and buy altcoins

I agree. But i’ve read that after a big BTC pump, the alt pump comes later. I see BTC bearish. Waiting the xrp pump. I don’t know about crypto. I prefer fiat. We’ll see.

I bought at 0.50 before and sold at 1.50, just bought some more :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Will we ever see XRP back above 50cents again??
I’m pretty skeptical