Why 100% accuracy means your about to lose big: If you can't take a small loss, you won't take a big loss and you will end up being forced to take a massive loss!

I believe the title is from the ‘old’ BP website before they moved to this new site. The titles are carried over; the titles were also awarded on the number of posts that you contributed, an incentive per se to be an active community member.

As for the post in the “hall of fame” or whatever it’s called, this was dedicated to his contradicting approach against what even BP advocates in the education side: not using a SL. I guess it’s there as “an interesting read” rather than saying that it actually works.

Ah well…as i’ve been told i’m sure people reading these threads see enough evidence to make their own minds up on what is the real deal.

Yeah advocating for no SL is equivalent to driving a car with no brakes. Eventually you’ll get into an accident. Whether it’s small or big an accident will occur.

2 Likes

Everyone knows how to use a demo account, its just they don’t go around trading demo accounts, burning them, then creating another one.

You seem to just create a demo, try to convince people you strategy works, until the account burns, then create another demo.

There is no credibility there, and certainly no real money to be made either.

I could also post what you post all day, at least its a real account.

What do you know, only 2 trades to make 1k profit. Wait isn’t that the size of your entire account.

1 Like

you been duped :smiley::joy:

thanks for sharing the bottom of your shoe? do you have a point>? if so I missed it.

so what exactly are you jealous of? that I am a better trader than you?

whats your profit factor 2? :rofl:

If you were better and indeed a trader, I wouldn’t be ashamed to admit it. But here we have a guy that makes the majority of his income selling quail eggs, whilst teaching others to suck them.

I’m jealous that you have so much time on your hands to place thousands of trades a day.

It’s the size of your entire account :joy:

1 Like

Do you mean something like this. Now you know why everything happens on demo accounts only.

It only works on demo accounts, until it doesn’t. Nobody got the jingle bells to put their money where their mouth is and replicate on a 10k or 25k account.

ha ha love this!

I’ve started using layer stop losses. Its a feature called smart lines from Pepperstone.

It’s really helpful to not just see a trade as a win or a loss. It gives you the ability to layer out of trades by having take profits which exit your trade at various levels. I use this around Pivot Points.

As your confidence in the trade goes down, you can start exiting various percentages of the trade volume. But still stay in the trade incase it comes good.

Definitely saved me a few times from just taking a loss.

But if you ask me, stop losses should be mandatory!

1 Like

:joy::rofl:

And that was how I blew my first trading account… :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Its like am the one you are talking to. It happened to me exactly as you have said but with different figures. :joy:

exactly how i blew my 1 one

Yep, it was happened with me in past and I suffered a lot really so I am not really sure how to proceed with that matter anyway. I do hope you need to be prepared for something like that anyway so make it’s all possible if you really do wish to make it.