Why 100% accuracy means your about to lose big: If you can't take a small loss, you won't take a big loss and you will end up being forced to take a massive loss!

here you go littleguy, I am sorry you cant figure it out, but really never give up! we need more rt’s:fuel for the fire!

I wouldn’t even get out of bed for that.

I can’t figure it out either.

Can you tell me if you just placed 61 trades to make $31 bucks?

If so, I congratulate you.

2 Likes

That’s what pros do, no stop losses and massive gains. As his Bio says he has nothing else to do, so in fact a great system to keep him busy placing 61 pointless bets.

I got your big baller, but this is my moms account! :money_mouth:

but guess who does all the trading there? :wink:

not quite 100% but mum says its pretty good, when I grow up I want to be a swing trader! :joy:

and dads account, not quite 100%, but dad seems pretty happy with my trading in his account. I hope I will someday grow up and make it to that big baller thing. :sunglasses:

This is my 95 year old neighbours account. He doesn’t know how to use a computer or any idea what he is doing but does okay.

He just wakes up and decides if its an up day or down day without looking at the chart, takes the trade, then relaxes in his armchair until price comes back so he can cash out.

1 Like

here is my retirement account, I guess you can figure out how this ends?>

Which part of -19k is meant to be the impressive part? And how much $$$$ have you paid in swap fees?

Can you retire on negative funds nowadays?

Lucky for you, that’s a demo account.

2 Likes

no swap was paid , only shorts, I guess your math is off? if you take the swap its + and subtracty the DD its - the total is +, again not really complicated, simple math.

and this is the demo, but if you are pretending you dont know the value of trading (Front-Running) in demo, I wish you would stop lying to the kids!

1 Like

My maths isn’t off, I pay a fixed swap fee for holding trades overnight, regardless of if its a short position or not, and I don’t use that old pile of MT4 either, I can only judge what I see but then again I wouldn’t be to concerned with swap fees on a demo account either.

Secondly if you think your demo account is your retirement account then either you should consider retiring or you are very deluded, just like your other accounts and you really need to stop lying to the kids.

1 Like

Just so I can get up to speed…

So your retirement account is now a demo account. What are you trying to spin here Ramo?

Probably forgot to Photoshop the minus sign from the 19k figure.

It’s all demo accounts, think that is safe to say.

1 Like

maybe go back to making fun of this one: https://www.myfxbook.com/members/rrram2/stephen/2697091

that way you have plenty of rope and proof, see the point of the thread was to propigate a lie, not my thread, its your lie, keep fighting for it…

this way you can be sure this is a live account, not quite 99%, perhaps isnt 100% but close enough, and when I take all the DD off in profit, it will prove the title to the thread is pure BS :smiley:

If we call this account the diddly squat account for arguments sake.

There is nothing to make fun of here. It’s a diddly squat account, if it went tits up, you haven’t exactly lost a lot of money.

You’ve made 1.5k from a ridiculous amount of trades, but that is your prerogative and if it works for you, it works for you.

And you probably will prove the title of this thread to be wrong, purely because of the lot size you trade and the way you trade - and to be fair the title says, forced to take a massive loss, and 5k isn’t massive.

I could trade like this and prove it wrong as well, but I prefer to accept risk and accept sometimes you are wrong in life.

No idea how you live day to day, but your living costs and overheads might be diddly squat as well - in which case I salute you.

1 Like

I guess you are having a hard time facing the facts, one week of live trading@! yes I did misclick once I suck you are right!@ :stuck_out_tongue:

yes there is a tree in the forest! LOOK! its not about the account size its about the profit factor whats yours 3? :joy:

well again, if you are unable to fathom how to use a demo account to perfect your live trading, then thats too bad, if you like to use stop losses and have a roller coaster looking equity curve thats fine too! but im getting too old for roller coaster rides. Just tell the kids the truth!@ so they can grow up with all the piles of money they need. :money_mouth:

even the best misclick every now and again!

You’re just starting to spam the forum now with your constant screenshots adding no value. You can’t even compile a reply that answers the questions that you’ve been asked. You’re showing demo accounts and accounts that are a few days old? No one cares, you’ve ruined any credibility you had left because this account timeframe is nonsense.

And yes size does matter in this instance, in fact it should matter in all instances but that’s for another thread; so trading a $1,000 account really shows little apart from the fact you already totally understand that your ‘hold and hope’ approach can’t be used on bigger accounts because the risk is too big.

You’re not painting a great picture here - and the below just tops it off.

• Again, 178 trades for 78 dollars. Wahoo, get some skin in the game

Lol what’s funnier is the gloating with a $1,000 account. Like you said with his risk sentiment he’d blow away any sizeable capital. How did they give you an honorary title? Every time I read something of his it’s putting up these weird screenshots that no one cares for.

1 Like