Why Did TheRumpledOne (TRO) Get Banned?

1. it takes two to tango.
  2. we are in a fierce world: finance
  3. a world in which you are either: 1 a wolf, 2 a sheep
    4 are you amazed at findings wolves on your website.
    5 i dont know TYMEN so wouldnt comment on him
    6 i know TRO through this excellent threa that he strated : never lose again
    7 TRO is a wolf ( no doubt)
    8 i need a wolf to get better at becoming one.
    9 wolves need to be managed, not banned.
    10 nobody said it was easy to manage a open debate space where wolves are to be expected.
    11 what do you expect from wolves??? good teachings or manners??? ( and i repeat i do not know tymen, but is he a sheep or wolf??)

my conclusion:

why ban a wolf that behaves like a wolf in a space that is supposedly there for wolves communities…

beyond me…

People don’t realize that the reason TheRumpledOne started the thread Never Lose Again is that I told him to start his own thread.
Some users were complaining about how he was posting huge images in Tymen’s thread and it was becoming a nuisance so I told him he could post huge images in his own thread.

My point is:
Whose thread was here first?

Tymen’s

Therefore, why would you think that Tymen attacked FIRST on TheRumpledOne’s thread? Looking through the first section of TRO’s thread, there is nothing from Tymen.

Maybe it was TRO who attacked Tymen first? I have yet to see proof that Tymen attacked first. If you can prove me wrong, please post the post. I am really interested to see the truth.

The trend is your friend. Why else would TRO get banned off every other forex forum? Either he was a nuisance or he was selling something. I don’t care.

Frankly, I’m tired of this drama. People are always going to believe what they want to believe. Whether or not it is the truth they believe, it will always be biased. Proof is the only thing the will stand. When you say something like “This is a bad day for BP.” or “Why did BP do that?” - get the facts before you post. How do I know? I have watched TRO ever since he got here. I have let him slide one too many times. He should’ve been banned when he posted spam links.

Anyways…

When will we get back to topics of trading? This is a forex forum. Not a debate group. We’re supposed to help each other out. When someone is being a nuisance to anyone, he/she is disrupting the learning flow. That kind of person should be slapped.

It makes me [U][B]WISH[/B][/U] that I had banned TRO in the beginning when he posted spam links. Please people, read forum rules.

-PipDiddy

CURRENTLY POST #626
Quote:
Originally Posted by tymen1
I think that this post #615 by The Rumpled One is the best post on the entire thread!!
It is the essence of the strategy.

There has been a lot said about “how to”… here, but very little about how this method actually works…

This is a multiple time frame trading method.
Like all multiple time frame strategies, it relies on probability, nothing is definite.
But that is true for all strategies.
This is a well known method in equities trading.

Because all strategies rely on probability, there is, therefore, a risk of loss.

In any timeframe, there is nothing to stop the price action turning against you.
However, with scalping, you can quit the trade if you are in profit before the price action goes against you.
Herein lies a potential strength of this method.

This strategy relies on the higher time frame giving direction to the lower one.
The timeframes, however, are randomly chosen and hence do not necessarily give that direction.
Note how in the many charts posted, the daily timeframe colour does not agree with the weekly or monthly.
Also a 4 hour timeframe would be a better indicator of the 1 hour trend than the daily.

If I were to use this approach, I would also add a 4 hour timeframe to increase my confidence and hopefully (but not necessarily) the probability of success.

The danger with this strategy is that of an indicator (in this case a candle) repainting and thus rendering the method useless.

It is for this reason that, although I find it interesting because of its simplicity, I personally do not use it.

The same for the Heikin Ashi Smoothed strategy.
It is also a multiple time frame approach and suffers from the same repainting problem.

I post this here not to rip the Rumpled One, but rather to make new traders aware that this method, which appears simple, is not a Holy Grail, but is a strategy belonging to the multiple-timeframe family.

It has, therefore, all the advantages and defects that go with that approach.

There is nothing new under the sun.

Tymen, you have it BACKWARDS!!

H1 is the time frame that controls the BIAS DIRECTION. H1 was NOT randomly chosen. H1 was chosen to exploit the average hourly range of the currency being traded.

When H1 matches D1, that means you can look for bigger profit.

When H1 doesn’t match D1, that means you are in a 5 pip scalp mode IF you want to enter the trade.

Please do NOT confuse people here, Tymen. You do NOT know this method, nor do you trade it. We don’t need H4. In fact, all you NEED is H1. I showed that in the HORIZONTAL LINE thread.

I just proved this method works. Look at the charts. They are all TIMESTAMPED. The HOW IT WORKS is in the charts. Perhaps, Tymen, this method is too simple for you to understand and that’s usually the case. The more a trader “knows” about trading, indicators, etc… the more they struggle with the simplicity.

Did you NOT read the post by other traders that have had success with this method? That PROVES the method works.

Of course, there is a risk of loss… THIS IS TRADING!!

Tymen, NEWBIES do NOT need to be warned about me or my methods.

They need to be warned about all the rest.

Oddly enough post #615 is different than it once was. Coincidence? Not quite. Are the moderators here just whiny nerds pretending to trade for a living? This site isn’t larger than their brain capacity…which is defunct.

To prove your readers wrong, leave this post. What is BP’s policy on individual thought? That’s a rhetorical question…

Wow Avery…really??? This whole thing is hilarious!

Do we “SEE and BELIEVE” how Avery is reacting to all of this? Why is a “52” year old man reacting like this? What is the real motive for fighting so hard to stay on our site?

BabyPips is our home and we ask you to leave for the aforementioned reasons, and all you do is keep barging back in like a raging lunatic. Move on man. Life goes on. Create your own site and learn how the internet works because obviously you have no idea. You think us allowing you to continue on our site would hurt our cash flow? It’s quite the opposite. We have probably lost members and viewers who followed you, and will probably continue to do so as you HOPEFULLY leave us alone. But we will stick to our decision so to keep this forum positive, on the topic of Forex, and hopefully drama free.

In all the years this site has been up, never have we had so much trouble with one individual who has been so unprofessional, and quite frankly so immature. It blows my mind. And even now you continue to come back on under different names to continue to cause trouble and fight. Why? What’s the reason you are doing this? I’m not looking for an answer from you, as these questions are for everyone to figure out on their own…

I’m sure you may have helped someone out there, and I’m sure they’re very grateful. Just move on and go help them somewhere else. Thanks for laughs and best wishes.

Can we please get back to Forex??

I was just informed of this ban. I do not post here any longer as I was driven away by TRO’s invasion of the thread I started, GY Winning Strategies and at that time the mods were defending TRO. Tymen was not the only one affected, he just was strong enough to fight back. Good for Tymen.
There is a reason he is banned from every forum, now including this one. I tried several times to reason with him in the beginning but he would just go on the attack. The thread I started was becoming active & productive, then he appeared and it degenerated into polemic, and now is abandoned. He had that affect on nearly every thread he infested … I am puzzled that his supporters fail to see that.
At least IMHO, I feel justice has finally been done.

So rules where broken and TRO is gone. Babypips is a business and those in charge made a business decision. If you like TRO go see him at Kreslik and show them some bandwidth love. If you don’t be happy that he is gone. I’m going to continue learning from TRO and I’m going to continue learning here. Just because the managment banned TRO, doesn’t mean all the other good and helpful folks at babypips are now evil.

I met Avery on 12/20/2007. I was a terrible trader, losing money nearly every day. He has taken me from total-newbie to knowing enough that I feel secure that I could trade full-time should I need to. I have seen him do the same thing for many, including many on this forum.

Consider for just a few moments, please, that what you see as ‘raging lunatic’ might simply be a brilliant man with a large degree of passion for both his profession and for helping people. Maybe Avery is just passionate enough about this to fight hard to be on this site.

[B]I respectfully ask that you remove the ban on TRO.[/B]

That said, my good friend and mentor, TRO would like the following posted:

===============================================================

This is EXACTLY what I am talking about.

Pipcrawler thinks NNORVELL1 is me. Why? Because NNORVELL1 lives in Tucson, AZ. I haven’t returned to BabyPips, yet. That would hurt my chances of BabyPips reinstating me. I am hoping they finally SEE the TRUTH. Just go to yahoo messenger, you’ll find nnorvell1 and therumpledone. And if you come to my PalTalk chatroom, you may even see and hear the both of us.

I explained WHY I am “reacting like this”. I am NOT GUILTY of the “crimes” you have accused me of with the exception of forgetting the HUGE IMAGE on Tyman thread. That was my mistake, I forgot. I did it in the HEAT OF BATTLE. I had quit posting on Tymen’s thread until he started his personal attack. I even alerted BabyPips to Tyman’s attacks but nothing was done about them. Why was that? Why wasn’t Tymen temporarily banned? Why was he allowed to get away with violating your forum’s rules?

If I wanted to create my own site, don’t you think I would have done so by now? My degree was in computer science. So I don’t think I would have much trouble creating a web site.

I had created my OWN THREADS on BabyPips long before the NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! THREAD. My “ALL YOU NEED TO TRADE IS A HORIZONTAL LINE” and “THERUMPLEDONE IS CODING FREE INDICATORS”, and a few others. Just check your records to get the facts straight. All of the posts are date/time stamped.

Unprofessional and immature? Then why have so many learned and earned so much, so fast? Perhaps my being “unprofessional and immature” works!!

What’s the point for BabyPips to exist? To help traders make money? If so, then why ban someone who does that?

Yes, I think you think allowing me to continue on your site would hurt cash flow. It’s all about money and you’re protecting your turf.

You want to keep the forum POSITIVE? What’s positive about traders’ accounts going NEGATIVE? Most of the people on the site regurgitate the same old same old stuff that rarely works. If MACD or STOCHASTIC crosses really worked then wouldn’t someone have figured it out by now and own it all? But that’s what you teach to all of the SHEEP.

I refer people to BabyPips because the school is free. I tell them to read it all and then come back to me so I can teach them how to make money. The education you provide is a good base for chart reading and understanding a little about how Forex works.

And you really haven’t had trouble with me. First you thought I was a SPAMMER. Anyone who knows me, knows I am not. You keep hammering on me over MB Trading. The fact that I am an IB for them doesn’t change the fact that THERE IS NO FIXED SPREAD IN FOREX. That’s the message I am trying to get across. ForexFactory banned me for that BEFORE I was an IB. So my being an IB is irrelevant. I posted plenty of FREE indicators on your site but all you see is that some of my indicators are received when someone sends me a donation. Why wouldn’t you want people to receive close to 200 indicators for a donation as little as $50?

Drama free? That’s a good one. Does that mean you want to keep the HERD OF SHEEP in line? Think about it, what’s wrong with drama?

The fact is Tymen threw the first punches. Tymen called me names and attacked me personally. He did it in a thread that I started and he did it on his own thread. But you side with Tymen, why? Am I not allowed to defend myself? Tymen even admits he’s trading stock more than Forex because he couldn’t make the same money in Forex!! Has any of Tymen’s followers reported gains of over 100% in a week like the users of my methods?

Pipcrawler, I thought you were level headed. I am disappointed in you banning me and NOT banning Tymen, too.

Are you going to BAN people for continuing to post about me in the threads?

Are you going to pull a “1984” like TradeStation and delete my threads?

Once again, you only see what you want to see.

================================================================================================

[QUOTE]
Pipcrawler
FX-Men Top Chef
Master Contributor and Member

Wow Avery…really??? This whole thing is hilarious!

Do we “SEE and BELIEVE” how Avery is reacting to all of this? Why is a “52” year old man reacting like this? What is the real motive for fighting so hard to stay on our site?

BabyPips is our home and we ask you to leave for the aforementioned reasons, and all you do is keep barging back in like a raging lunatic. Move on man. Life goes on. Create your own site and learn how the internet works because obviously you have no idea. You think us allowing you to continue on our site would hurt our cash flow? It’s quite the opposite. We have probably lost members and viewers who followed you, and will probably continue to do so as you HOPEFULLY leave us alone. But we will stick to our decision so to keep this forum positive, on the topic of Forex, and hopefully drama free.

In all the years this site has been up, never have we had so much trouble with one individual who has been so unprofessional, and quite frankly so immature. It blows my mind. And even now you continue to come back on under different names to continue to cause trouble and fight. Why? What’s the reason you are doing this? I’m not looking for an answer from you, as these questions are for everyone to figure out on their own…

I’m sure you may have helped someone out there, and I’m sure they’re very grateful. Just move on and go help them somewhere else. Thanks for laughs and best wishes.

Can we please get back to Forex??
[/QUOTE]

I sense a little jealosy because someone had a better trading plan. Every onewas fighting and standing there ground then someone went off not about the trading plan but the person.

People see what THEY WANT TO SEE.

People believe what THEY WANT TO BELIEVE.

Pipcrawler BELIEVES I am promoting my “donational” indicators and MB Trading because I am an IB there.

FACTS:

• I posted plenty of FREE indicators on babypips.

• I posted many times on babypips that you don’t need my indicators. I tried to drive that point home. I showed that all you need is HORIZONTAL LINES and CANDLE COLOR to trade profitably. I tried to get people to SEE this.

• I told people there is NO FIXED SPREAD IN FOREX and that they should trade with an ECN broker. I posted detailed examples of how traders are being taken advantage of by FIXED SPREAD BANDITS because of their ignorance of how Forex really works. I, too, was ignorant at one time and when I found out the truth, I WAS MAD and decided to SPREAD THE TRUTH. It was my spreading the truth that led EFX to offer me the IB. I didn’t even know what an IB was. It was their way of thanking me for bringing them customers.

• Yes, I used links to direct people to my threads on BABYPIPS.COM. What’s the harm in that? I wasn’t steering readers away from BABYPIPS.

• I pointed out that others were using their signatures to promote. So if they can do it, then anyone should be able to, including me. But for some reason when I do it, then it’s time to remove the signature. Isn’t that interesting. Today, I found a blatant violation and I exposed it. And how did I get thanked? I GOT BANNED!!

• It takes 2 to argue, fight, etc… People fight the TRUTH because it will affect them. They have all these complicated systems using multiple indicators, multiple charts, complex formulas, etc… YOU DON’T NEED ANY OF THAT TO TRADE. PRICE WILL EITHER GO UP OR DOWN… IT’S THAT SIMPLE!!

• Oversized fonts and images. Big deal. My eyes are 52 years old. I hate having to flip between images and text, so I use TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting and use the [IMG] to display my charts inline. And guess what, SOME PEOPLE LIKE IT THAT WAY!! If you don’t like BIG FONTS or IMAGES, then program the site to not recognize them. If it’s there, then it should be OK to use it.

• Take advantage? How so? What did I do that others haven’t done and are not doing now? If someone chooses to sign up at MB Trading and put me down as the referral, so what? That’s their choice. If someone sees one of my “donational” indicators, decides they want it and send me a donation, so what? They made the choice out of free will. No one is being forced to do anything. When you ban me, you take away a choice. That seems like a really good policy. The fact is that many traders are being taken advantage of and I was doing my best to put a stop to it. That’s what is UNACCEPTABLE.

• My intentions should be obvious… To help traders. To provide FREE indicators and systems THAT WORK. To put FIXED SPREAD BROKERS out of business by getting traders to understand how the market really works. To keep traders from spending money for things they can get for FREE.

• I made no threats. Tymen threatened me. I sent him a PM saying that I have been nice. But if he continued to attack me on the forum that the “gloves were coming off”. Now if you see that as a “veiled death threat” then Tymen you are the one that is severely mentally disturbed. Tymen lives in Australia. I live in the USA… do the math.

But it’s obvious that BABYPIPS doesn’t want to SEE or BELIEVE anything that I say. I must be a THREAT to their CASHFLOW in some way, shape or form. I am also a threat to their EGO. I even showed that I could use HORIZONTAL LINES placed at RANDOM LEVELS and trade profitably. NOT A SINGLE LOSING TRADE!! Obviously, that rattled someone’s cage.

Think about my history on StockFetcher. I post my filters FOR FREE. I show you how to trade FOR FREE. I show you how to code FOR FREE. Traders ask for filter help and I give it FOR FREE. Every now and then someone shows appreciation by sending me a gift or donating to my PayPal account. That’s between them and me - it doesn’t affect anyone else.

Yes, I have had my battles on SF, too. Joe G., Riggs, Mika, etc… they have come and gone… THE RUMPLED ONE STILL STANDS!! I have been banned from MIND OVER MARKETS, TRADESTATION, ESIGNAL, FOREX-TSD, FOREXFACTORY, KANTORFX and other forums. They can’t beat me so they SILENCE ME. Their indicators and systems can’t compete with mine so they attack me personally. They do NOT want you to have access to what I offer. To them, YOU ARE THEIR SHEEP AND THEY ARE YOUR SHEPHERDS. I AM THE WOLF! But this wolf, goes after the shepherds rather than the sheep. They do NOT want me EXPOSING THEM.

“We are a private company and we will run it as we see fit for the betterment of our site and our community members.”

Let me decode that for you…

“Anyone or anything that threatens our cash flow or our status as “gurus” to the ignorant masses or who doesn’t follow us in lock step will be exiled.”

They all say that TRO is a trouble maker, look at all the places that banned him. They ALL can’t be wrong so it must be TRO.

You decide.

–
Avery T. Horton, Jr. aka TheRumpledOne

Where are DAILYFX posts? Is he also banned?:smiley:

Man, he won’t let it go …

I tried his strategies back in May, there is some merit to them but they didn’t work for me nearly as well as the strategies I am using today. Some people have benefitted from them, and that is fine. Why won’t he just start his own forum? Oh … I guess because it would be harder to find new custom… I mean ‘donors’ for his 200 indicators.

BTW, google MT4 indicators and you will find thousands available for download, no ‘donations’ required.

Pipcrawler,

I agree that the large type and all the things he had on some of his charts could have been explained more what all that was. Sometimes it was confusing when there was a lot of numbers on the charts with no clear description of what all those numbers meant. But really, did you ever ask any of us if we actually liked the big charts? No. I saw another poster did. I did. So that’s two that like the big charts and I’ve seen a couple that didn’t like them and was verbal. Maybe the problem was that I didn’t say “Hey! I like those big charts!” to let you know that not everyone was offended by them. It saved me steps when I needed to look at what was on the chart, since it was posted inline.

Avery has helped me a lot and I’ve never given him a dime. If he wants money, he trades. I don’t know how many times he has said that. If/when I become profitable, I will want to give him some money as a show of my gratitude. Maybe there were enough people that did this over the years, that after awhile he just decided to tell people up front? So there are those that can post links to SELL something, but TRO can’t post links to receive donations if someone likes/wants what he has? Like he has said, you don’t need his indicators. He gives the BuyZone info for free, and says you don’t need the indicators. If someone wants them, however, then shouldn’t they be the judge of what they want and if they want to click that link?

You’re letting people who are just as hard-headed as TRO run this, and is it fair? Are you or are you not here to help the individual trader? TRO has done more than I’ve ever seen anybody do to help open people’s eyes to the way things are, and I for one appreciate it. I guess I’ll be hanging out at kreslik.com too. It’s a shame.

Every great figure in history that has tried to do good has had opposition. The greater the good, the greater the opposition. Many were eccentric. TRO is no different. If you were an apprentice of Da Vinci, would he have gotten angry if he kept seeing you make the same mistakes? Probably so. Would he be adamant in trying to get you to do it right? Probably so. Why? Passion. I respect TRO’s passion for truth and trying to help others, even if he is irritable at times. I get irritable too at times. Don’t we all? If you actually thought about the multi-tasking he’s doing so that he can contribute, then maybe you’d understand a big picture being attached “incorrectly” given the fast pace of trading and also posting in forums, and also writing indicators, most of them given for FREE. That’s a lot for anybody to juggle.

Don

I really like the big charts & type too. A lot.

OK. That’s three. Shall we have a show of hands of who liked the charts vs, who didn’t? Should be simple enough. I think the “vocal minority” are the ones who caused this rackus (much like a lot of the problems in America, where you have a small minority trying to tell the majority what they can believe and what they must accept), and so it is now up to the other ones of us who are offended by THEM sticking their nose into a thread just to complain and not give anything useful, to say “I think they need to go!”. Shouldn’t I have a say? Shouldn’t the others that actually participated in the thread(s) have a say? It just looks like one person’s point of view is being taken as everybody feeling this way. I for one am more upset about the people that got us off-course than I am about anything TRO has done.

Don

Tymen:

You must be referring to the PM where I said something like, “If you don’t stop then the gloves will come off”.

What I meant was that you were personally attacking me by calling me names and saying other insulting things but I wasn’t doing that to you.

But if you continued, then I was going to respond in kind.

If you see that as a “veiled death threat” then you must be delusional and/or paranoid.

You are in Australia and I am in the USA. I have no intention of coming to Australia to deal with you.

This is so absurd.

The FBI will laugh in your face.

tymen1
FX-Men Honorary Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daedalus
I say give 'em a week to cool off and let them come back. They were here helping a lot of traders. Maybe if they could just agree to be civil and stay out of each others threads a nice peace could be formed and we could all go back to learning and sharing info in a constructive manner.

Regardless, I respect your initial decisions to ban because it was getting out of hand! Something had to be done.

Thanks for your continued efforts to further this community Admins!

Sorry Daedalus, I really wanted to keep quiet but there are things the forex public here does not know.

The matter of dispute between me and Rumple is one I could handle and tried to do so with a sense of humour.

The Babypips staff are covering themselves legally and are not letting on what really happened.

No one besides me, my closest friends and the Babypips staff know what really happened.
I am not going to tell you unless the Babypips staff should reveal it.

But I can tell you it was very severe and warrants investigation by the FBI.

Evidence is being collated at this time and hence we are being very silent.

The Babypips staff acted very correctly and protected a number of posters on this forum by their prompt actions.
He should never be allowed back here again.

Please trust me when I say that the Babpips staff decision to ban Rumple is a very wise one.

At this time I just ask you to believe me when I tell you that there is much more to this event than anyone on this forum knows.

–
Avery T. Horton, Jr. aka TheRumpledOne

Well said!

Like I said before, to each his own. However, this site is a business and is to be treated as such. We made a decision to ban TRO. That was our choice.
Read the forum rules. Personal attacks aren’t tolerated!
Even if he didn’t throw the first punch, his rugged past is catching up with him.
As far as who threw the first punch, I still have yet to obtain proof that TRO didn’t attack first.
Until then, BabyPips is sticking with its decision. That is the ultimate finality.

This is EXACTLY what I am talking about.

Pipcrawler thinks NNORVELL1 is me. Why? Because NNORVELL1 lives in Tucson, AZ. I haven’t returned to BabyPips, yet. That would hurt my chances of BabyPips reinstating me. I am hoping they finally SEE the TRUTH. Just go to yahoo messenger, you’ll find nnorvell1 and therumpledone. And if you come to my PalTalk chatroom, you may even see and hear the both of us.

I explained WHY I am “reacting like this”. I am NOT GUILTY of the “crimes” you have accused me of with the exception of forgetting the HUGE IMAGE on Tyman thread. That was my mistake, I forgot. I did it in the HEAT OF BATTLE. I had quit posting on Tymen’s thread until he started his personal attack. I even alerted BabyPips to Tyman’s attacks but nothing was done about them. Why was that? Why wasn’t Tymen temporarily banned? Why was he allowed to get away with violating your forum’s rules?

If I wanted to create my own site, don’t you think I would have done so by now? My degree was in computer science. So I don’t think I would have much trouble creating a web site.

I had created my OWN THREADS on BabyPips long before the NEVER LOSE AGAIN!! THREAD. My “ALL YOU NEED TO TRADE IS A HORIZONTAL LINE” and “THERUMPLEDONE IS CODING FREE INDICATORS”, and a few others. Just check your records to get the facts straight. All of the posts are date/time stamped.

Unprofessional and immature? Then why have so many learned and earned so much, so fast? Perhaps my being “unprofessional and immature” works!!

What’s the point for BabyPips to exist? To help traders make money? If so, then why ban someone who does that?

Yes, I think you think allowing me to continue on your site would hurt cash flow. It’s all about money and you’re protecting your turf.

You want to keep the forum POSITIVE? What’s positive about traders’ accounts going NEGATIVE? Most of the people on the site regurgitate the same old same old stuff that rarely works. If MACD or STOCHASTIC crosses really worked then wouldn’t someone have figured it out by now and own it all? But that’s what you teach to all of the SHEEP.

I refer people to BabyPips because the school is free. I tell them to read it all and then come back to me so I can teach them how to make money. The education you provide is a good base for chart reading and understanding a little about how Forex works.

And you really haven’t had trouble with me. First you thought I was a SPAMMER. Anyone who knows me, knows I am not. You keep hammering on me over MB Trading. The fact that I am an IB for them doesn’t change the fact that THERE IS NO FIXED SPREAD IN FOREX. That’s the message I am trying to get across. ForexFactory banned me for that BEFORE I was an IB. So my being an IB is irrelevant. I posted plenty of FREE indicators on your site but all you see is that some of my indicators are received when someone sends me a donation. Why wouldn’t you want people to receive close to 200 indicators for a donation as little as $50?

Drama free? That’s a good one. Does that mean you want to keep the HERD OF SHEEP in line? Think about it, what’s wrong with drama?

The fact is Tymen threw the first punches. Tymen called me names and attacked me personally. He did it in a thread that I started and he did it on his own thread. But you side with Tymen, why? Am I not allowed to defend myself? Tymen even admits he’s trading stock more than Forex because he couldn’t make the same money in Forex!! Has any of Tymen’s followers reported gains of over 100% in a week like the users of my methods?

Pipcrawler, I thought you were level headed. I am disappointed in you banning me and NOT banning Tymen, too.

Are you going to BAN people for continuing to post about me in the threads?

Are you going to pull a “1984” like TradeStation and delete my threads?

Once again, you only see what you want to see.

This is a sad thing. He clearly knew very well what he was talking about, which 95%+ of people here don’t. A big loss for babypips…