Why do 90% of people lose in the market and how can we do better?

only if you understand their game

@coolBuTcute.01 I have read all 3 of your replies, and it will be interesting to hear more about that. I mean Yh Knowing about institutional AIā€™s is a part of what Iā€™m talking about as far as learning how the market really works, however that level of detail you brought here is another layer on top of what I know so far about the markets fishy ways. Itā€™ll be interesting to know more about that. Until you bless us with a post on that topic, can you please elaborate on why you risk more than 5% intraday? Most people trade 1-2% due to capital management, and psychological reason. How do you get away with 5+% risk per day, unless you know all the major turning points of the market to the T?

The reason i trade 5 percent per trade and by the way i can open some times 4-5 trades witch 5 percent each and i am psichologically very well its because i simply add my trades to the same price that bank open huge limit order.As simple as that.And it works with 96% win rate.Thats why.
About going in more details i am sorry but i cant. Its too much. And even if i explain here in details all the admins from this forum will simply delete my post as they did in the past. :wink:

Account is in Russian rubles not US dollars.
200 trades
197 winning 98.5%
3 losing 1.50%

I hope you get my point guys :wink:

I mean if you really pull those numbers then amazing for you. I hope I get to your level someday.

1 Like

you need inside information for that

This thread suddenly became the most ludicrous on the site.

@tommor Everyone is entitled to his opinion mate. If any of us had the key to trading we wouldnā€™t be here on this site discussing and exchanging ideas. Please just respect other people inputs. Nothing is achieved by judging the next man on here. If you have some to say you are welcome to do so, but please keep it on the topic.

3 Likes

I look forward to reading more on this thread.

My old enemy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Horse pattern??? Hahahahaha

What theā€”?!?! Hahaha good one!!

guys tell me please. I just want to really know; How market orders and pending orders are executed? What happens in the market when you hit buy or sell ? :slightly_smiling_face:

You only need some discipline and understanding of SaR, chart patterns, and be able to see the bigger picture. Making money from trading online is no rocket science, and is quite easy and such a bliss every time when you hit the take profit target.
Love it!

Kind regards,
TRESORFX

This is a really eye opening readā€¦ as a beginner i have experienced all that you have spoken about and approached trading from the wrong angleā€¦I was beating my self up about my losing streak so much and this just gave me so much hopeā€¦ your post resonates with me because iā€™ve always been a person to not understand something unless i know the reason whyā€¦ and now i get what was not clicking.
Iā€™m thankfully in a position to dedicate serious time to this craft (also enjoy reading lol) and was wondering if you have any book recommendations or resources to get started with?
Again thank you for this post

I read all your posts, and I do believe in every word you wrote. I also canā€™t believe in some replies you got from other members because they defy logic. The difference between you and us is experience. We have internet and you have first hand experience. We are very limited. I wish i can give up my daily job and pursue prop firm or a brokerage firm, but reality doesnā€™t allow me, the family is dependent on my salary. I would kindly ask you to remain active and continue with your contribution, because I strongly believe that one day in the future I will repay your kindness Sergiu.

Market order hits (activates) limit order set by market maker.

What i learn from you is: Itā€™s impossible for two market orders at the same price to be executed at the same precise moment for the same precise lot size. eg. I buy 0.01 lot at 1.18245 and you sell 0.01 lot at 1.8245 at 3 oā€™clock 14 minutes and 3 seconds

(same with pending orders when price reaches them)

You blind? This person just hijacked someone elseā€™s threads to show off and talk big without any substance and then say folks need inside information.

Basically itā€™s impossible for retail traders to make money without ā€œinside informationā€. If you want to praise and follow fake gurus like this thatā€™s your choice. Folks have a right to criticize BS when they see it.

90% of people lose
but nobody questioning the stuff we learn are wrong?

We loose because it is a gamble. To be honest, the real forex traders are the banks and financial institutions. Retail traders like you and me are gamblers whose money in our so-called REAL ACCOUNT does not even make it to the real forex market.

Whatever quotes the banks and financial institutions put up for a currency pair is what it trades for at the moment, your $100 is insignificant to this effect. A lot of traders have said the same thing over the years in different ways, but I am just realising it.

How many successful gamblers do you know? The house always wins and as a retail forex trader, YOU ARE NOT THE HOUSE.

3 Likes