Why do I grow tired quickly?

Do you think it’s because of only poor psychology? Or, consistent losses is the only reason. Do you follow any technique to keep yourself cheerful all the time?

1 Like

Being depleted is an indicator of immoderate activity. You should dedicate time to leisure. Being cheerful is a matter of psychology. Know that the success you are rewarded with is proportional to the effort you have invested studying the markets.

1 Like

Tongkat Ali Deficiency

1 Like
1 Like

Well, how would you feel if you were making a lot of money?

1 Like

You know, feeling tired quickly can come from lots of stuff, not just losing in trading. It’s good to check how you’re doing overall, like if you’re getting enough sleep and managing stress. Staying positive and finding balance in your life can help boost your energy.

2 Likes

It’s the very nature of trading. set a routine, stay fit, eat well, meditate for calmness, know when to take a break, and seek conversation when you need a boost.

2 Likes

I think you are taking much pressure so try to chill out besides trading because it will keep you jolly-minded.

2 Likes

By getting tired, I would assume what you’re actually mean is demoralized in trading, right?

If yes, please remember why you started trading.

1 Like

Some techniques I use to stay cheerful:

• smile and laugh

• sing and dance

• beat my chest like King Kong

Taking a sizeable loss makes me tired. Although I only tend to do the stupid things that make a big loss when I’m tired, so it’s probably the disappointment and resignation that I did a stupid thing and couldn’t overtrade my way out of it that I feel at those times.

But I’m much better at accepting losses and getting off to reset myself now. Tom Hougaard advocates taking a break then starting small to build confidence before going back to normal. I like his philosophy

You have to try to forget about losses incurred and keep in mind only one profit can motivate you thousand times more than a loss.

1 Like

I noticed that too actually when I was constantly trading throughout the day. And what’s more crucial it started to affect my trading results. That’s when I decided to take regular breaks from the terminal and also exercise regularly.
Workout can really do wonders to your mentality and overall well being.