Why do my post always waiting for moderator aproval?

Hello i’m newbie here and i need to learn many things here.

Yes I agree with you also lol. If this post makes it to this Thread lol. I probably will be leaving babypips if this doesn’t change soon. I would like info on my questions asap not the next day or days later. I think as long as someone isnt a spammer they should be able to post instantly. I just joined this forum not too long ago and i like the info but having a moderator post my post is a nuisance lol.

Well, I guess finally our requests were finally heard. I guess it will be a temporary thing until you are trustworthy. When I started here there was not such policy and it was so anoying. A lot of trolls and scammers arround, I mean a lot. I was very close to abandon BP because from my perspective they’ve lost control. Just be patient. Forex hurt a lot more than what you are dealing with mods right now.

I also need moderator to approve my post before I can post.
I wonder how many posts do I need in order not to have moderator approve my post?

I see you’ve been a member for 8 years, why just started posting?

How is anyone to know you’re not a spammer if you’re early posts aren’t moderated?

I registered 8 years ago but had merely been lurking.
Recently, I decided to get serious about trading.

I have been a member for months on Forex Factory and FXgears and I have been in conversations with people but I could never get my responses posted because the moderators would not approve them. One guy even followed up asking me to respond and I kept responding. On and on I kept trying. But out of many attempts only one or two would ever get approved days or weeks after the conversation had moved on. Not once was I in any argument with anyone nor was I promoting any business or service.

I eventually gave up. Perhaps they think I am a troll or a spammer. Oh well, they will never know. I give up. Its not worth posting 50 posts to get 2 approved and still not know how many more you need to have approved. Meanwhile the other posters think you just flaked out on a conversation.

I think a strong moderator hurdle will deter people who want to engage in the forum more than it will the advertisers and the trolls. The main reason I like babypips is because I am not being moderated. And as far as I remember, I never was.

I would prefer forums allow people to get involved and only moderate posts AFTER they break rules. But what do I know? I am just an arbitrager on acid.

-Adrian

I also need moderator to approve my post before I can post.
I wonder how many posts do I need in order not to have moderator approve my post?