Why do you trade?

I started trading because I was tired of being bossed around in the office, even though I love my job. When I first started, I was just interested in learning more about trading. After a little while, I saw all the different opportunities. Now my main reason is financial freedom, which is really a basic answer because 90% of traders have the same answer to this question, but even though this is what everyone wants, not everyone gets it. The main reason for that is that people get tired of failure, and eventually they give up because it is easier to do a 9-to-5 job without any responsibilities. Success takes time, energy, and lots of motivation.

I still can not call myself a professional trader. I trade with True Forex Funds, and I’m far from being professional, but I know that I’m on the right track! :crossed_fingers:t5:

Believe in yourself, and you’ll be able to achieve everything you’ve ever wanted. :muscle:t5:

1 Like

I trade to make money. Its a mentally stimulating challenge which demands self-discipline and emotional awareness. But I do other things where these things are primary and for other purposes too.

2 Likes

The majority of people dislike working as employees.
I concur.
I adore my profession as well, but I despise the stress of deadlines and workload, as well as getting up late.
We work hard to obtain money so we can enjoy spending.
I believe that gaining trading expertise will present us with this chance.
I’m sending you luck.

2 Likes

Wow, that was a beautiful answer!
Thank you so much, I wish you the best! :hugs: