Why forex? And why now?

I have been working steady 9-5 style jobs where i have the slave mentality of working for someone else. When instead i can make money on my own terms plus free time to make connections.

1 Like

Sure. And you could lose money also. Just don’t be misled by all the attractive media pictures showing smiling people winning money on their phone apps. In real life 90% of them will lose their money, because they don’t know what they’re doing.

A good start is to open a demo account with a $2,000 capital - no more - and LEARN how to trade while still working your day job for at least six months. When you can make profit consistently, that’s the time to think about going live with $2,000 capital that you saved from your day job.

Why $2,000? Because, IMO, it’s the optimum start-out capital for many reasons that you’ll learn as you go along - e.g. the right psychological mindset, money management, risk reward ratio, lot size, patience, discipline, and not forgetting a simple winning strategy tattooed on your forehead which you religiously follow.

Best of luck.

1 Like

It is important with trading that you realise that this is a business and not a hobby if you want to get to a point where you can make money from it. Also realise that like most professions, you will not go into “practice” straight away. It takes time and practice to set yourself up to get it right and a lot of people don’t want to commit to that sort of effort and even lots that do won’t get it. As they say if it was easy everyone would be doing it.

I’m not trying to douse your enthusiasm at all but trying to help you readjust your expectations as so many come into this thinking it will be an ATM at their computer or phone in no time.

Forex trading can be a beneficial decision for you. You can earn money on your own terms.