Why forex, why now, hopes and dreams, and ultimate goal - and the reason i'm here

Hi traders, I’m Steve.

Forex market, is the largest and most liquid financial market in the world. The reasons why I’m interested in the forex market is because of the potential for high returns on investment. The market is open 24 hours a day, five days a week, and currency prices can fluctuate rapidly, providing many opportunities for traders to make profits.

Now is an especially good time to be interested in the forex market because of the increased volatility caused by the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Economic uncertainty and shifts in global trade have led to increased fluctuations in currency prices, providing more opportunities for traders to make profits.

My hopes and dreams in forex is to achieve financial independence, making a certain amount of money, or reaching a certain level of success. I have realistic expectations and understand that forex trading is a high-risk activity and not appropriate for everyone.

2 Likes

Welcome! How’s your learning going so far? Hope you’re enjoying your stay here and learning a lot. Good luck on your trading journey!

Hi Steve. Make sure to study from other traders and education courses here. Good luck

Welcome to the community, Steve. Just be patient as you go through the learning process. Good luck on your fx trading journey.