Why I joined this family and my aim

Am johnpaul ozioko from Nigeria am 19 years old am here to join this family to learn how to trade I decided to join now after experiencing a great reck from gambling which almost took my life because I also had to get loan just to gamble because I was addicted to it but thank God am free today so I said to myself rather than Gambling since I whould love to make money it whould be preferable to learn a skill which I choose forex as that special school am a happy guy and wish happiness for y’all

Well, IMO, you have a mountain to climb when FX trading, unless you can learn to detach your mindset from making money. Most traders have no control over losing their money by gambling, revenge trading, and overtrading.

I hope it won’t happen to you. Best of luck.

you are very young , have a bright future i wish for you . by the way most welcome to Baby pips.

sounds really good that you are happy , feel free to ask any question you need to know , this community is really friendly from all we have in online.

hi and welcome , happy trading . best of luck

still you not answer after having some reply , this is not good at all.

Forex is not a gamble something , we trade here as like gambling. this is a bad trading practice.

Hi! Glad to see that you decided to switch from gambling to trading, I definitely think trading is a safer option if you practice risk management and spend the time learning and planning your trades. Good luck out there! :four_leaf_clover:

Welcome to the community, @oziokojohnpaul1212. Get busy acquainting yourself with the foundational knowledge you will need in order to trade. Then start slow by trading on a demo account instead of live so that you don’t lose any money while you’re still learning. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

Yes, forex trading is a fantastic way to make money. If you can learn well, you will be able to make good money and advance in your career.

Hey there, damn you’re young and so determined, love the energy! Keep going and I hope you achieve your goals checkout the Pipsology course here and start your journey towards accumulating returns.

Hey there! I’m so glad you could get yourself out of such a situation. Kudos to you for being mentally strong. I hope you’re doing better. To enter the Fx market, you should have a plan and know how to analyse market movements to minimise risk and earn profit. Practice on a demo account and checkout the course here. Wishing you all the health and patience to carry out a profitable trade.