Why is forex the best?

Hi yall~ I’m new to forex and feeling optimistic. Also learning stocks on the side. Nice to meet you all!

Since im learning them at the same time, what would you say to someone learning stocks to convince them that learning forex is better idea? Or is it?

Hi, you just divide time between stocks and forex, you are absolutely sure, you will get knowledge on high level in both topic? Regards Greg

Hello @koalatrades,

Here are sections found in the School of Pipsology that may help you out.

Pipzilla :coffee:

Biggest market in the world, good leverage (50 in USA), long hours to trade.

Forex is mainly considered as a best market place in the world , its a place where we trade currency , anyone can kick off trading with a minor balance at any place in the world.

As someone who has traded both the reason I prefer forex for active trading is;

• 24/5 market in Forex - meaning you can formulate a trading strategy around times that suit you. E.g. busy during the day but happy to stay up at night and put in the work, then trade whatever session is active during your PM. While you can trade international markets with stocks it isn’t as straight forward, depending on your country.

• Leverage - From my experience forex can offer better leverage which can be an advantage when starting out with a small account.

• More liquidity in forex resulting in ‘smoother trending markets’

• Brokerage - generally stock trading can incur high brokerage costs which can be a big % per trade when you are starting out.

Just a couple of the reasons why I gravitated more to forex for trading and I stick to stocks for long term buy and hold.

1 Like

We will need to first of all make a trading strategy that can be easily used by us for doing our trades in the markets.

strategy is really important i know but without most powerful analyzing trade knowledge money management any kind of strategy can be useless.

This is quite an answer. I think you covered most of the points that really matter. I would like to add volatility point to it. Forex market is more volatile while on the other hand stock market it relatively stable.