Why is Forex trading so HARD?

Forex requires a lot of practice and skills, not all are able to master these things. Many traders are unable to cope up with the stress of learning and researching, because of which this market seems difficult to succeed in to many.

2 Likes

Agree with you. Its actually about how long can you survive in forex. Usually people dont have that much patience to bear the downfalls initially. Yet I have a strong belief that with constant analysis and dedication nothing is impossible to achieve for a trader.

Everything seems hard with inadequate knowledge and skills. Lack of knowledge will always leave you with loss and will make your trading even harder.

Because it`s HARD.
If would be simple, we all would be millionaires :slight_smile: .

But you dont have to be discouraged by this, with the correct approach and good knowledge and a little experience, you can overpass the learning path and start earning.

Another problem of all traders (even if most of them don`t admit) is the psychological approach - like fear of loss, bad judgement under pressure etc.

start learning more, with a little desire and attention, i am sure you ll make it.

i dont know if i am allow to post here, but i found really helpful content and free especially on finacademy io

Yes, everything is possible for the ones who dare enough to achieve it. Its all about how and what one does here.

1 Like

I completely agree with you.
If you follow the correct approach, forex will no longer be hard for you.

1 Like

I agree, trading in the forex market is like climbing Mt. Everest without necessary equipment. If you don’t have appropriate knowledge of the forex market, it will definitely seem hard to you, I think you must start with small amounts and learn to trade to mitigate the risks.

1 Like

The most important factor in becoming a Forex trader is to be able to manage and minimize the risks.

Forex trading is hard only until you don’t have an idea about what you are doing. But once you learn the concepts of forex trading, it gets easier with time.

I am not here to discourage you but trading is not for everyone, it’s not a 9 to 5 job and you never know how much you will earn, most people don’t like this uncertainty and consider forex trading hard.
But if you are willing to invest time to learn risk and money management (which most beginners ignore) rather than choosing shortcuts, dealing with the stock market would not be hard for you. Investing in yourself by getting knowledge and experience can pull money from the forex market like me and many others.

Have to agree with this! Forex trading demands time to learn and understand the market. If you are a full-time trader, then you still have time for the research part and it might not be that hard for you. But if one also has some other job, then it’s obvious that he’ll face difficulties in learning about the forex market.

Forex trading is not hard unless and until you are dedicated and invest your time learning about new things.

1 Like

If you are working to know more about trading, it’s not hard but if you are just sitting there and wondering that things might happen on their own then you might face some disappointing results.

As my dad always gain your own understanding. Don’t rush the trade. Be open minded to the experience of the experts when you encounter them. Manifested logical and smart trading. Lead without fear. Be a smart risk takers we all have to risk a Lil to gain so much more but definitely READ READ AND READ AND READ SOME MORE UNTIL YOUR INTUITION AND GUT FEELS READY AND DONT LOOK BACK :heart:Good luck :bangbang::pray:t5:

Everything is hard for people who don’t bother to learn how to do it but just jump, in expecting a world champion performance for some strange reason.

But another aspect of this is the self-reinforcement - if trading is hard, it must be complicated, which means the way to succeed is through complicated trading methods, as the more complicated your trading the more successful you will be. This is tosh.

4 Likes

If we will start learning about the Trading skills then we can become more Better Traders and also make more income from this business :slight_smile:

Most challenging thing I have ever tried that’s taught me discipline …finally …

I took the profile Quiz and I am a Scalper. I personally demo for months trading and scalping the News and 9:30 am time frame before going live. I have a Daily/Weekly PIP Goal and once Hit done for week. Usually done trading only after 2 days. Best trades last from 0-to 2 Minutes .

If you are given a Treasure Map and follow the Map you will find the Treasure. Going off the path, taking shortcuts, and not following directions, and being impatient is why it takes MOST of US years to make it… Men don’t like to follow directions…

tabiuslee
(scalper) :muscle:

1 Like

I absolutely agree to it, with added patience.If a person has all all these things, trading is not that hard. Infact, it gives the opportunity to be our own boss and does not require any physical place. Trading can be done from the comfort of our houses.

1 Like

think lots of experience is key ,think that why lots fail the strategy becomes not quite as successful ,you probably then have to start thinking outside the original box

Not all indices follow that rule - Although the DOW of course has been pumped a lot recently.

Here;'s 20 years of FTSE

1 Like