Why Pure Price Action is the sucker at the table

So I offer up evidence and you go to the level of saying that isn’t good enough because it isn’t posted in a forum!?

So the logic you are going by is that evidence that is currently ‘public’ is not good enough for you because some how being located elsewhere other than baby pips diminishes the fact it is still evidence.

You asked for it, I have provided the info where to get it.

Your argument is now really clutching at straws on where the evidence is located not what the evidence is.

So lets rewind.

I post on the importance of probability.

I get asked for evidence

I provide info on where to get evidence

you decide location is more important to prove a point.

A new one for me

On this we can agree

I think the sucker at the table is anyone who reads this BS thread. Unfortunately at his moment it’s me!

How do we request deleting this absolute waste of time?!?!

1 Like

What’s BS exactly? The suggestion it’s BS with no counter argument as to why suggests your feelings are hurt by the truth…

In 65 posts and 24 days nothing of value was added. You talked about probability. Babypips course does that. You then said price action is inefficient but you didnt go on to explain what is efficient, what do you use, how do you trade etc something of real value to readers. Likely because you’re selling something which a few people picked up on.

Its a pointless thread. You say price action is capped in its capabilities. Yeah fine, what’s new about that. Some people say indicators are capped, some say s&r is capped, who cares?! The aim is to make money in trading with a system that makes sense/ fits your personality.

Look, if you think you have a better system than price action then share it. If you’re here to sell, then you wont get anywhere. Saying a certain method doesnt work is pointless when there are people online making money showing their live trades.

1 Like

Never said that. Perhaps you should read it properly.

Funny out of everything that’s what you picked on. I’m calling out your whole thread and all your posts. When you read post after post on babypips you get a sense when someone is trying to pull a fast one.

Yeah ok let’s be specific. You said its capabilities are capped etc etc blah blah blah. Just a waste of a thread. You want it to be a price action bashing thread and then bang you have a special strategy that everyone can use. Give you a bit of time to come out with what your real intentions are. I hate these kind of threads, I don’t understand why people are not just transparent. When you have something of value that people can test out let us know.

2 Likes

I don’t think, I know.

What I know is, you’re a scam waiting for its next victim. That’s my warning to anyone who reads this.

End of thread.

1 Like

That’s what all losing traders say…

If you don’t understand it, attack it.

The end.

I totally agree there is no one strategy that trumps all or succeeds all

1 Like

So many different ways methodology to trade the markets even multiple varieties of price Action use the one that makes sense to you

So many ways true, yet to see real proof from a pure price action trader.

I think pure price action is often the best way to track market trends because it allows you to see how prices move over time as well as how they interact with each other. Understanding pure price action can help you better understand the concepts behind Forex trading.

1 Like