Why set a stop loss and a tp when you can set a trailing stop?

Hahahahaha! How’s that been working for you? I don’t use signal providers.

excellente! he said to short oil 3 days ago. yesterday i longed oil and made €82.000 so far. i think ill let it run for another week or two

1 Like

Keep it up bro! I have considered doing the same a while back but it’s too risky. Tons of crappy signal providers on telegram, just pick anyone and do the opposite. :grinning:

1 Like

Well that topic of conversation didn’t last long.

of course not, its an inconvenient topic to talk about, and we all know the answers which a debate could bring along.

What’s inconvenient about it??? I want to now who the POS is that responsible for that profile. Dunno what you’re on about.

whats a POS?

LOL!!! “Piece of s-h-i-t”!!! LOL!!!

1 Like

hahaha nice one, didnt knew that shorting yet :smiley:

1 Like

Like scalp trades

1 Like

Haha :grin:
Well here’s a bit of clarity for @MrDE and any other doubting Thomases :grinning:

Maybe i should put that up on my profile eh?

She’s up there to always remind me of one of the reasons I’m doing this :sunglasses::sunglasses:

A bit of gender sensitivity for myself.

@dpaterso how’s trading going for ya today?

1 Like

hehe im not doubting :innocent:

im just rabbling random things all day long :innocent:

edit: respect for sharing a pic of urself on a forum!

Can you not tell???

I had my first 1K day with my new toy. My being full of it is directly proportional to how WELL I’m doing on any given day!!! LOL!!!

1 Like

OK now HOLD ON.

Not sure what’s going on here with these posts. Obviously I missed something.

Oh ■■■■. Never mind. Just figured it out.

Half of that and I’ll be a happy guy for a full month lol…

More $1k days for you my man :muscle:

1 Like

You have RUINED the friendship!!! LOL!!!

But I mean:

For the sake of interest. Why would anybody put a pic. of a woman on their profile if they’re a man??? That would be like me putting a pic. of Britney Spears on my profile (well: a much YOUNGER Britney anyway!!! LOL!!!).

Stop ■■■■■■■ around with retail spot FOREX then.

In spite of me now knowing that you are a DUDE: we can still be friends!!! LOL!!!