Why set a stop loss and a tp when you can set a trailing stop?

I don’t understand why we should set a stop loss and a take profit when we have the power to set a trailing stop that follows you if you earn profit. It means that as long as it goes the way you want the trailing stop follows you and whenever it falls, it acts as a stop loss.

This is a stop loss with super powers, right?

1 Like

Trailing stop is an insurance to stop you out right before the proper profits come in.

But im totally noob i have no idea anyways so dont listen to me.

2 Likes

The noob is right. Trailing stops kick you out before the proper gains come in.

1 Like

Thank you sir. I appreciate your confirmation and approval.

2 Likes

You’re welcome. I am not a Sir

Are you nice???

i sincerely appologize, ma’am.

Hmmmnnn… Only thought about it after my last post. Who knows nowadays. Don’t beat yourself up!!! LOL!!!

Not a ma’am either. I’m a regular guy.

Ooooooooops. My bad!!! LOL!!!

yes, yes, nowadays its hard to know.

@macilme for example has a picture of a nice woman but his real name is Hassan. i think he has some gender identification difficulties but im too affraid to ask.

No sweat dpaterso

1 Like

■■■■ me. Don’t get ME started on this.

1 Like

@macmile is a Nigerian. That woman could be his girlfriend, he talked about her on his thread.

or it could be just some random woman he found pic on the internet and is using to draw attention and sympathy.

who knows.

as i said.

hard to know nowadays. its a complicated world, they added “it” as new gender. we found a new gender, glory glory hallelujah

Yeh well. I still want somebody to own up to this:

@laramay

I’ve lost 88 pips in 2 trades this month, gained 31 from my other trades. I have to do better.

yes yes, better indeed

use @zrrsys signal provider service.

you only have to do the exact oposite of what he advices and youll become a millionair in no time.

i think his real name is also hassan

What does that have to do with the (now) topic of conversation??? LOL!!!

i’m trying to get it off my head