Why Trade Forex

Why did you choose trading forex over the different markets?

Forex trading gives you the opportunity to trade a wide variety of currency pairs, which is why most people choose it.

1 Like

One of the primary reasons people trade in forex is to make money. Forex provides the opportunity to potentially profit from market movements.

1 Like

Forex is really different from other businesses. It will provide you flexibility and profit earning opportunity as much as possible.

1 Like

Forex trading allows traders to earn unlimited profit by trading currencies. Several brokers allow traders with numerous trading services.

1 Like

Forex fulfills the financial demand of traders and that’s why many traders rely on trading. Even many others are trying to turn Forex into a good earning source for them.

1 Like

Most shouldn’t pursue this. The few that should sometimes don’t… which are you?

In my eighteen years of experience with the 4x, I have never known one single person that has achieved any kind of a long term track record of earning profit.

I have encountered many that lost thousands and sometimes tens of thousands and a few have taken losses of hundreds of thousands of dollars.

One man I read of recently lost a quarter of a million dollars of inheritance money, it devastated him financially.

When they post those disclaimers that say that you can lose all of your investment capital, they ain’t kidding.

The core banking Network always wins, but You win sometimes.

You would think that it would be so easy because all you have to do is pick up or down as a direction, but it is not that easy.

Trading ain’t for kids.

1 Like

I like forex trading because it has some cool benefits that is difficult to find on other types of assets. For example, I can make money even if the market is going up or down, because in most assets, short sell is heavily regulated or even prohibited. I just need to trade the right currency pairs and with leverage, I can use a smaller amount of money to control a bigger amount.

1 Like

Forex give me both money and flexibility. No other profession can give me that level of flexibility.

Not to be argumentative but if that’s the reason then there are also a lot of stocks to choose from.

Given this information then why do you choose forex over other markets?

It’s 3 sessions for 5 days is one reason.

Depending on time zone (GMT Sunday night)