Why we need more (good) female traders

Hello traders

I have an interview planned and all is in place, so as soon as it is completed I will post it on here!

PipMeHappy

This new article highlights my argument right at the start of this thread, namely that more women in trading could foster a more stable banking sector, among other things:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://amp.ft.com/content/16cbf8da-b9d7-11e9-96bd-8e884d3ea203&ved=0ahUKEwie_bD56pTlAhXHSxUIHZu5DisQyM8BCDswBA&usg=AOvVaw2WZcrdD-OFdFzpWq3YKLQu&ampcf=1

Are you seriously putting that “article” forward as a genuine argument in favour of the premise of this thread ?

:roll_eyes:

I am.not.arguing.with you,.Falstaff, there is.no.point.

1 Like

Pipme, I was watching Top of the Pops 1988 last night - think maybe BBC4 - anyways an old favourite was played and i remembered an old thread.

We discussed the song’s theme back some 4 years - wonderful to look back how the market has behaved since.

1 Like

Hey Peterma… Has the indices/equities market been rising since, or stalling?

They have continued up - I suppose only to be expected, after all the “great depressions” over the years the stock market pursues it’s journey North relentlessly.

Chart of S&P with date of our discussion arrowed.

Happy Christmas and prosperous 2020 to everyone here.

1 Like

To you too…

Incredible,.all those seven-year cycles broken in an extravagant shower of cheap central-bank mon… ahem, lollipops!

“Very few significant ways …” - On average yes ! but what about at the extremes ?

The implication being that “differences” are NOT the output of “ability” - but simply of “interest” in various subjects !

You might want to listen to the full interview @ria_rose - it addresses a good many of the falacies which the Identity Politics proponents would propagandise you with ! -

PLease ensure that anyone tempted to trade with this Company do their own due diligence.

Personally I wouldn’t go there !

1 Like

Just noticed that the thread no longer seems pinned - I may be wrong - therefore I am gently nudging it up…

@Ananais

A post was split to a new topic: The Madness of Crowds?

Hey everyone, don’t forget to check out my new interview here!!

PipMeHappy

1 Like

Thanks for this share! :grinning:

1 Like

Interesting times !

So here we have a predictable (value based) movement - although - No You tell me !

How many of your “wonderful” female traders - Were correctly positioned for this move - what level did they get in at ? - and since the benefit of hindsight - changes the truth - WHEN and at what level will they go Long ?

Go on then - you have their phone numbers - Ring 'em up and ask them !

I hear such nonsense for the first time that men are smarter than women. This is wrong…

1 Like

it makes diversity

The FCA seems to be taking a pretty proactive role in that regard - the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority now requires some of its licensed companies to disclose whether or not they meet diversity goals concerned with the representation of women and ethnic minorities in high ranking positions.

Personally, I think it’s a good think - the more people, the merrier.

1 Like

Trading does not care about your gender, beauty, etc. It is a fact. Please do not mingle yourself with these things, if you want to become a succesful ( profitable ) trader. If you are serious about this, do not break your head about these things. Become succesful and pave the way for others you want.

1 Like