Why we need more (good) female traders

@ria_rose Absolutely!!

Yeah they put up interesting content! I do crypto and forex follow up through their blogs.

2 Likes

Hello traders

I have an interview planned and all is in place, so as soon as it is completed I will post it on here!

PipMeHappy

This new article highlights my argument right at the start of this thread, namely that more women in trading could foster a more stable banking sector, among other things:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://amp.ft.com/content/16cbf8da-b9d7-11e9-96bd-8e884d3ea203&ved=0ahUKEwie_bD56pTlAhXHSxUIHZu5DisQyM8BCDswBA&usg=AOvVaw2WZcrdD-OFdFzpWq3YKLQu&ampcf=1

Are you seriously putting that “article” forward as a genuine argument in favour of the premise of this thread ?

:roll_eyes:

I am.not.arguing.with you,.Falstaff, there is.no.point.

1 Like

Pipme, I was watching Top of the Pops 1988 last night - think maybe BBC4 - anyways an old favourite was played and i remembered an old thread.

We discussed the song’s theme back some 4 years - wonderful to look back how the market has behaved since.

1 Like

Hey Peterma… Has the indices/equities market been rising since, or stalling?

They have continued up - I suppose only to be expected, after all the “great depressions” over the years the stock market pursues it’s journey North relentlessly.

Chart of S&P with date of our discussion arrowed.

Happy Christmas and prosperous 2020 to everyone here.

1 Like

To you too…

Incredible,.all those seven-year cycles broken in an extravagant shower of cheap central-bank mon… ahem, lollipops!

“Very few significant ways …” - On average yes ! but what about at the extremes ?

The implication being that “differences” are NOT the output of “ability” - but simply of “interest” in various subjects !

You might want to listen to the full interview @ria_rose - it addresses a good many of the falacies which the Identity Politics proponents would propagandise you with ! -

PLease ensure that anyone tempted to trade with this Company do their own due diligence.

Personally I wouldn’t go there !

1 Like

Just noticed that the thread no longer seems pinned - I may be wrong - therefore I am gently nudging it up…

@Ananais

A post was split to a new topic: The Madness of Crowds?

Hey everyone, don’t forget to check out my new interview here!!

PipMeHappy

1 Like

Thanks for this share! :grinning:

1 Like

Interesting times !

So here we have a predictable (value based) movement - although - No You tell me !

How many of your “wonderful” female traders - Were correctly positioned for this move - what level did they get in at ? - and since the benefit of hindsight - changes the truth - WHEN and at what level will they go Long ?

Go on then - you have their phone numbers - Ring 'em up and ask them !

I hear such nonsense for the first time that men are smarter than women. This is wrong…

1 Like

it makes diversity