Why we need more (good) female traders

I agree that women are more cautious about risk but doing more homework is not necessarily true…it depends on personality

Listen to 2Traders, Episode 18:

2TradersPodcast - EP18: Are Women Traders Superior To Men? | Listen via Stitcher Radio On Demand

Hello traders!

Slightly off-topic: I discovered this today…

https://www.dailyworth.com/

Here is their mission statement:

“DailyWorth Connect is a comprehensive marketing service for financial and career professionals.
We carefully screen and select professionals who embody DailyWorth’s mission to strengthen women’s relationship with money.”

While not a trading service for women (like some of the others mentioned on this thread), it is nonetheless a service for
wealth creation/administration particularly targeted at women; here is Marie Forleo, former NYSE floor trader turned life coach and founder of business coaching practice Marie Forleo International, interviewing Dailyworth’s CEO, Amanda Steinberg, in 2012:

Ladies and gentlemen…
Welcome to the oh-so-equal 21st century…

Enough to make your blood boil:

A Lawsuit Peeks Inside the Goldman Sachs ‘Boys’ Club’ A Lawsuit Peeks Inside the Goldman Sachs ‘Boys’ Club’ - Businessweek via @BW

Women Claim Goldman Sachs Was “Boys’ Club” In Pay Discrimination Suit | Grupoorientinternacional.com

By Sophie Andersen:

Trading: Is it a Woman’s World too? | Working Mother

Men dominate trading but some women relish the challenge | afr.com

City trader faces six s e x u a l assault charges:

City trader shoved wasabi in female colleague s mouth and stuck tongue down her throat

How 2016 will change board diversity in financial industry

This time it is the turn of Australia:

Why the women at ANZ Bank felt they had to shut up and play along | smh.com.au

A Colleague Drank My Breast Milk and Other Wall Street Tales - NYTimes.com

Forbes Welcome

Cause without the scent of female: male dies.

Na zdrowie,
Tim

Can’t quite remember the scent of breast milk, the thickness though, “oh boy”.
Watch out for the witches this week. They’s be flying!

??? What???

Newsweek investigates:

Sure you meet one woman trader in your area and start making money. may be it will be handy.

This one comments itself, so I need not add anything…

New York trader Maureen Sherry says male co-workers drank her breast milk | Daily Mail Online

Well, thank you for that! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: That will stick in my mind for a while. :stuck_out_tongue:

The idea alone… Just shows again that you don’ t have to be smart to be able to trade!

I am sure that could be the topic of an entire PhD thesis!!

:D:D:D We already know what the conclusion will be of that thesis. :wink: