Why we need more (good) female traders

Hello traders! I found this on Twitter today: ten of the top women in trading and finance…

Benzinga - Actionable Trading Ideas, Real Time News, Financial Insight

Move over, Leda Braga. There’s a new top female hedge fund manager — Nancy Zimmerman.

Excerpt:

“Nancy Zimmerman’s Bracebridge Capital has gone from $5.8 billion in assets four years ago to $10.3 billion today with a return of about 10 per cent a year since its inception. That makes it the largest hedge fund in the world run by a woman.”

Article:

The Secretive Hedge Fund That’s Generating Huge Profits for Yale
(Bloomberg Businessweek, reprinted by gulfnews.com)

The secretive hedge fund that’s generating huge profits for Yale | GulfNews.com

Thank you, Clint!!!

Intetesting how she survived both the LTCM demise and the 2008 crash… Incredible woman …

Hello traders!

Here is a new article called

“Three reasons thinking like a woman will improve your trading”:

I like that it does not stereotype and it talks

about what men and women should aim for…

Hello traders!!

Gender pay gap: Male traders get double the bonuses of women | Business News | News | The Independent

All those female really great women in the world, smart and wonderful

FACT: Women are better traders

A woman in Malaysia could face up to ten years in prison AND corporal punishment(!)

for allegedly engineering a forex scam worth millions:

Woman pleads not guilty to committing Islamic forex scam | New Straits Times | Malaysia General Business Sports and Lifestyle News

Good morning, ladies and gentlemen!

Male Traders and Female Traders: Both Can Learn from Each Other | Forex.Info

Another article about differences (perceived or actual) between traders across genders…

I would say that if females have brain and sense of trading then it is good to join forex. But forex is very risky and you can only make good money if you have good skills as well as great level of knowledge.

well, i think female are more knowledgeable than men, females take things more serious not like men they treat it like hobby or games.

Chicago trader banned from National Futures Association (NFA) after she was found to have accepted funds from a client and providing her with false statements of positive returns after promising her a 20% return of investment through foreign exchange:

I agree, I hope they will join trading also. and know how fun to be with forex trading. you learn while you earn.

It’s always good to have more people. More people, different viewpoints, etc. - communicating and learning from each other can only enrich our knowledge and ability to trade.

WELCOME TO

Mabelle Suriel,

Stock Analyst and founder/CEO of

Girls On the Money

Read more about her on:

About Me – Girl$ on The Money

‘Wives of Day Traders’…

https://wivesofdaytraders.wordpress.com/about/

Finance blogger wisdom: blogger diversity

Hello peeps!

Slightly different from women traders, the following link (from January) shows

the one hundred most highly paid female C.E.O.s in America:

InvestKit

This is a pretty impressive spread of corporate fields, so it shows that progress is indeed being made,

slowly (far too slowly) but surely.

:slight_smile:

In reply to the opening post that I made when I opened this thread (almost exactly two years ago), this recent article fits very well indeed:

Would having more female traders reduce market crashes? Apparently so - Real Business

The Battle of Hormones