Why we need more (good) female traders

That,Viper, is an excellent question best left open for debate!

This old thread is worth reviving:

1 Like

That link does not exist any more, I don’t know whether they have been promised defamation writs or what ?

[Edit sp}

1 Like

Weird,.

Here is one that works:

“
Chow was accused of making inappropriate sexual comments to colleagues and Baker allegedly harassed a 26-year-old employee
”

Why are there no male teachers any more ? :neutral_face:

It is matter of fact that the Females have played quite a imminent role for motivating the male personality to do any thing, and thus if we will have good or ever better female traders, it will motivate our male traders to gain through a healthy competition.

A trader is a trader - what matters if it wears a frock or a jock strap ? - the markets is the survival ring ! :slight_smile:

Bangladesh female investors on the rise (not so for female traders):

http://m.theindependentbd.com/post/119797

Former Crédit Agricole bank employee files a lawsuit for sexual discrimination:

I also think that there are not enough women among traders. Perhaps they would be more reasonable as traders. And their intuition would help them in this. After all, women always and everywhere find their way).

1 Like

More on Linda Raschke here:

Ps: happy new year, peeps!

1 Like

Also the sequel (Part 2):-

1 Like

Thanks, Laughing Charlie :slight_smile:

My opinion, women have nothing to do in forex. It’s like a bad omen. I llike women really. But not in trade.
If my wife had been trading, I think we would not have lived together.

???

How do you mean?

I don’t think @Peter_Schultz reply represents the main stream of male opinion, but as we all know, there are “outliers” on every Bell-Curve.

1 Like

Haha. I express my own opinion and have the right to do so. I didn’t do a head count on this topic. Although after your answer it became interesting to me. :wink:
Is it possible to arrange a poll on this site?

There was a poll but when the site was revamped the thread transferres wihout it; the original thread poll that I set up asked how many female traders people knew or had heard of