Why you need to buy lithium mining stock NOW!

Right everyone, I’m telling you this now so you don’t miss out.

Everyone needs to buy lithium mining stocks now. Why you ask? Well that’s an easy question to answer, battery powered cars.

I will just focus on the United Kingdom and European Union. The UK and all EU countries have all signed a ZEV (zero emission vehicle) mandate that means it will be illegal for companies in those countries to sell new cars that aren’t ZEV from 2035. A lot of manufactures are bringing this target date forward, such as Jaguar who have committed to only selling ZEV cars from 2025, Mercedes who are aiming for 2030 and smart who have already moved over to ZEV only vehicles.

There are some manufactures that are selling hydrogen powered ZEV cars such as Toyota, but they’re selling only single figure volumes for any particular country. This is due to there being no hydrogen fuel network and the massive cost it would be to put this in place. For this reason manufactures are solely focusing on selling BEV (battery electric vehicle) ZEV’s. The electric infrastructure is already in place in regards to every house and building having access to the electricity grid. This makes it a cheaper and easier option for installing electric charging points than hydrogen fuelling stations.

This means there will be approximately 15million ZEV cars being sold yearly in the UK and EU from 2035 and on the road to this there will be a steady but rapid increase of ZEV cars being sold year on year. It was only a few years ago that no ZEV cars were being sold anywhere. Next year the UK government target will be 22% which will rise rapidly each year, 2027 it’ll be 38%, 2030 80% until we get to 2035 when it will be 100%.

All these 15million cars as well as all the other millions of cars from around the world will require batteries, and all those batteries are made using lithium.

So, what are you waiting for, go buy some lithium mining stocks before you miss out.

Don’t write off hydrogen though, my feeling is that commercial vehicles will more likely head towards hydrogen power. The simple reason is that companies could build hydrogen processing plants on there existing sites. Unlike petrol or diesel that needs to be manufactured using oil. Hydrogen can actually be made on site.

Remember this is my personal views and not financial advice, make sure you do your own research before buying any stocks.

1 Like

Lithium stock I’ve already invested in include these companies:

ALL Atlantic Lithium
EMH European Metals Holdings
KOD Kodal Minerals
PREM Premier African Minerals
ZNWD Zinnwald Lithium

1 Like