Why you need to follow your trading plan all the time

Every time you break your trading rules

Your confidence will drop.

Protect your confidence, it’s your greatest weapon.

Getting your confidence up again is always a huge task where you experience rock bottom before coming up again.

To avoid rock bottom, focus on following your trading rules.

1 Like

You have posted 4 topics with no replies to any of them, which is not helpful to anyone. All I see is the promotion of your brokerage.

1 Like

Because repeatedly breaking your trading rules can erode your confidence, making it challenging to recover and regain your footing. To maintain emotional stability and avoid unnecessary setbacks, prioritize following your trading rules and stay disciplined in your approach.

1 Like

ok, so it’s not necessarily a brokerage, but it’s whatever you’re here to promote

that’s why you’ve chosen the avatar you’re using, and it’s why your profile text reads like a sales page

and it’s why you’ve started off 4 new threads trying to sound like an expert, and that’s all you’ve posted here

and it’s why the only reply you’ve had so far (apart from Matty and i who are both complaining about you) is from a bot (never thought i’d say so, but i’d actually rather read the bot’s stupid posts than the self-promoter’s!)

1 Like

Well, agreed, but the question is how? We all know sticking to the trading plan is essential, and some of us may take step further and find out why they cannot stick to their plan, but they (me as well) don’t know how stay consistent. so, any advice?

you create a trading plan, that will include things which you can do to avoid being greed and to stay discipline, you can also include your executing criteria, then before you trade you refer to your plan and see if you are not ignoring anything. if you do this i am telling you; within 6 month you might be a pro. did i answer your question?

Lol. Idk the bots are ridiculous too. :joy: