Wibie G - GOLD DAILY TRADING SIGNALS (XAU/USD)

Today’s Signal ( 20/01/14 )
Valid until 06.00 AM two days from now. (GMT+7)

SELL STOP
OP @ $ 1253.95
TP @ $ 1245.39
SL @ $ 1262.52

GPpL @ $ 856.45
GLpL @ $ 856.55
RRR: 1:1

NOTE :
• Glossary:

• OP: Open Position
  • TP: Take Profit
  • SL: Stop Loss
  • GPpL: Gross Profit per Lot
  • GLpL: Gross Loss per Lot
  • RRR: Risk Reward Ratio
    • Please read the DISCLAIMER.
    • To protect capital, it is advisable to trade only with the STOP Pending Order, with tactic as follow:
    (a) Current Price is AT LEAST 200 pips BELOW the OP (for a Buy Stop Order); or
    (b) Current Price is AT LEAST 200 pips ABOVE the OP (for a Sell Stop Order)
    • Put all three price levels in AlertFx.com for convenience. (Registration is FREE)
    • Good or bad past performances of the past are no guarantee of good or bad performances of the present and the future.
    • Risk LESS THAN 3 % of Today’s Equity. Place trading at the Lot Size that represents that Risk level.

DISCLAIMER : Transactions in Forex Trading have risk and have the same potential between losses and gains. All transactions are fully your own responsibilities as a Trader and / or the owner of Capital.

Have a nice day.

Just want to show guys my trading visually… It kind of boring to see a thread without pictures, ain’t it?
We’re approaching TP. Let’s pray the price hits it asap.

Alhamdulillah the TP ($1245.39) was hit…
This print screen was taken couple minutes prior to the hit…
I moved my SL to BE an hour before, for safety net…

Cheers, till next time…

Cheers, till next time…

Today’s Signal ( 22/01/14 )
Valid until 06.00 AM two days from now. (GMT+7)

BUY STOP
OP @ $ 1241.16
TP @ $ 1251.21
SL @ $ 1231.11

GPpL @ $ 1004.95
GLpL @ $ 1005.05
RRR: 1:1

NOTE :
• Glossary:

• OP: Open Position
  • TP: Take Profit
  • SL: Stop Loss
  • GPpL: Gross Profit per Lot
  • GLpL: Gross Loss per Lot
  • RRR: Risk Reward Ratio
    • Please read the DISCLAIMER.
    • To protect capital, it is advisable to trade only with the STOP Pending Order, with tactic as follow:
    (a) Current Price is AT LEAST 200 pips BELOW the OP (for a Buy Stop Order); or
    (b) Current Price is AT LEAST 200 pips ABOVE the OP (for a Sell Stop Order)
    • Put all three price levels in AlertFx.com for convenience. (Registration is FREE)
    • Good or bad past performances of the past are no guarantee of good or bad performances of the present and the future.
    • Risk LESS THAN 3 % of Today’s Equity. Place trading at the Lot Size that represents that Risk level.

DISCLAIMER : Transactions in Forex Trading have risk and have the same potential between losses and gains. All transactions are fully your own responsibilities as a Trader and / or the owner of Capital.

Have a nice day.

Wah, are you guys both indonesian?

Hi mwscircle, thank you for asking.

Yes, I’m a proud Indonesian. But I don’t see the relevance of my nationality to this thread. I’m curious why you need to know the information. If you could kindly let us know? :57:

Congrats Om! :smiley:

Yeap.
A proud one too :smiley:
Bhihihii

Om Wibie,
I think it must go to somewhere at 122x before going back to 125x sir.
im riding the bears today.

OP 1241
SL 1245
TP 1232

Salam profit!

Hi Albely, I’m not expecting TP to be hit by today either… Good luck to us all… :57:

I we do Support/ Resistance analysis, there is [B]a strong support around $1239 level[/B] that has been tested time and time again in past week… That level has been tested again few hours ago. And so far, it bounces the price to go up again. We’ll see. :stuck_out_tongue:

My SL is likely to be hit any time now. Oh well, you can’t always win every time. Bro Albelly was right. Congratz to you… :wink:

Wow! Turns out there is a support again in area @1232-33 that created quite a strong reversal in H1. The reversal gratefully didn’t hit my SL… :51:

What a suspense, haha… :cool:

Lol… I know how that feel om Wibie…
Im still with the bears today…

OP 1237.72
TP 1227.13
SL 1240.97

Semoga Profit :22:

Be careful Albelly… If you’re already open that Sell, your SL is getting closer to a hit now…

ouch!
stop lost hit :frowning:

Im gonna find a bull to ride on now… muaahahahaaa…

Based on the spread on my chart, that SL has already been hit now.
I sure hope you haven’t opened that position. :19:

Too bad… Are you trading with real $ or demo?

The Price just went spiking up like crazy, btw… :53:…

After that 'drama of almost hitting SL, the price spiking up towards my TP…
Lets pray it gets there… :51:

Real one of course…
SL hit is part of the game… no worry om,…