Wibie G - GOLD DAILY TRADING SIGNALS (XAU/USD)

CRAZZZYYYY RIGHT??? Muahahahahaaa…
All the best for your TP om… :smiley:

Up up up and awaaaayyyyy!!!

Cheers… :slight_smile:

There is another strong resistance at around 1247 level. If that last candle remains red and the candle after, I may have to close my trade. Such candle formation in such level will definitely be a reversal pattern… We’ll see… :33:

Looking at US Index, your 1251 TP is going to be easily hit.
IMHO,…

Thank you for the encouragement, Albelly… :7:
The Price Action still goes our way… :stuck_out_tongue:

Congrats om!!
Your TP hits!!

Wohoooyyyyyy!!

With the Mercy of Allah, my TP already got hit few minutes prior to the US Unemployment News…
Alhamdulillah… :8:

The news is bad for Gold btw, we may see a temporary reversal now…

Till next time, cheers all…

Thank you very much, Albelly… :57:

Today’s Signal ( 24/01/14 )
Valid until 06.00 AM two days from now. (GMT+7)

SELL STOP
OP @ $ 1263.80
TP @ $ 1246.83
SL @ $ 1280.77

GPpL @ $ 1,696.95
GLpL @ $ 1,697.05
RRR: 1:1

NOTE :
• Glossary:

• OP: Open Position
  • TP: Take Profit
  • SL: Stop Loss
  • GPpL: Gross Profit per Lot
  • GLpL: Gross Loss per Lot
  • RRR: Risk Reward Ratio
    • Please read the DISCLAIMER.
    • To protect capital, it is advisable to trade only with the STOP Pending Order, with tactic as follow:
    (a) Current Price is AT LEAST 200 pips BELOW the OP (for a Buy Stop Order); or
    (b) Current Price is AT LEAST 200 pips ABOVE the OP (for a Sell Stop Order)
    • Put all three price levels in AlertFx.com for convenience. (Registration is FREE)
    • Good or bad past performances of the past are no guarantee of good or bad performances of the present and the future.
    • Risk LESS THAN 3 % of Today’s Equity. Place trading at the Lot Size that represents that Risk level.

DISCLAIMER : Transactions in Forex Trading have risk and have the same potential between losses and gains. All of your transactions are fully your own responsibilities as a Trader and / or the Owner of your Capital.

Have a nice day.

Price is spiking up again… Reaching $1270s… It’s quite safe for me to place my Sell Stop position now …
Have a nice weekend, all…
Cheers…

Allah is once again on our side… After almost hitting SL again early this morning (GMT+7)… Now, the price is going to the direction we want… I would be amazed if price be hitting our TP tonight though, considering how the price has been stretching these couple trading days… Let’s hope US New Home Sales figure (to be announced less than 1.5 hours from now) will get us closer to that level…

Here is the progress so far:

Well. It was so disappointing when gold rushed towards 1280. But your system works dude.

US New Home Sales figure is bad for USD, meaning (usually) good (read: bullish) for XAU… Not the mood we want right now as we are in Sell position… But I think the pressure is still for bearish, cause the Big Gong would be on FOMC meetings this week as the market still Selling the Rumor that the Fed will continue the Tapering again… We’ll see… :57:

Double bottoms have been formed in H1… Possible increase…
Moving SL to BE is a prudent thing to do I think…

Just woke up in the morning here after my last post… :29:

My BE got hit. Though after that, as per my analysis, the selling pressure wins soon after that. It wasn’t strong enough to hit our TP yesterday, as I expected too…

If you didn’t follow my last action (i.e. moving SL to BE), you guys are still profiting now. Yes, I’m a real trader just like everybody here, I made imprecise decision every now and then.

If I were you, I would close my position and wait for the next signals. Then again, it’s your call.

Cheers… :wink:

Today’s Signal ( 28/01/14 )
Valid until 06.00 AM two days from now. (GMT+7)

BUY STOP
OP @ $ 1256.55
TP @ $ 1284.51
SL @ $ 1248.93

GPpL @ $ 2,796.20
GLpL @ $ 761.87
RRR: 1:3.67

NOTE :
• Glossary:

• OP: Open Position
  • TP: Take Profit
  • SL: Stop Loss
  • GPpL: Gross Profit per Lot
  • GLpL: Gross Loss per Lot
  • RRR: Risk Reward Ratio
    • For first timers, please read my post #1 here to see the information about me, my signals, and my disciplines. For regulars, kindly also check it every now and then as a reminder. I may also have made a number of revisions after.
    • Please read the DISCLAIMER.
    • To protect capital, it is advisable to trade only with the STOP Pending Order, with tactic as follow:
    (a) Current Price is AT LEAST 200 pips BELOW the OP (for a Buy Stop Order); or
    (b) Current Price is AT LEAST 200 pips ABOVE the OP (for a Sell Stop Order)
    • Put all three price levels in AlertFx.com for convenience. (Registration is FREE)
    • Good or bad past performances of the past are no guarantee of good or bad performances of the present and the future.
    • Risk LESS THAN 3 % of Today’s Equity. Place trading at the Lot Size that represents that Risk level.

DISCLAIMER : Transactions in Forex Trading have risk and have the same potential between losses and gains. All of your transactions are fully your own responsibilities as a Trader and / or the Owner of your Capital.

Have a nice day.

Price is around 200 pips below my OP now… If after 1-2 hourly candles, it remains going down, I’ll start placing my Buy Stop Order.

US Dec Core Durable Goods Orders m/m -1.6% vs +0.7% expected. Good news so far for our trade…

US January consumer confidence 80.7 vs 78.0 expected, which unfortunately pushing the price to go down. My SL got hit today.

Till next signal :5:

So sad dear. Best wishes for next time.