Wibie G - GOLD DAILY TRADING SIGNALS (XAU/USD)

Today’s Signal ( 31/01/14 )
Valid until 06.00 AM two days from now. (GMT+7)

BUY STOP
OP @ $ 1243.48
TP @ $ 1258.35
SL @ $ 1234.82

GPpL @ $ 1,486.95
GLpL @ $ 865.87
RRR: 1:1.72

NOTE :
• Glossary:

• OP: Open Position
  • TP: Take Profit
  • SL: Stop Loss
  • GPpL: Gross Profit per Lot
  • GLpL: Gross Loss per Lot
  • RRR: Risk Reward Ratio
    • For first timers, please read my post #1 here to see the information about me, my signals, and my disciplines. For regulars, kindly also check it every now and then as a reminder. I may also have made a number of revisions after.
    • Please read the DISCLAIMER below.
    • To protect capital, it is advisable to trade only with the STOP Pending Order, with tactic as follow:
    (a) Current Price is AT LEAST 200 pips BELOW the OP (for a Buy Stop Order); or
    (b) Current Price is AT LEAST 200 pips ABOVE the OP (for a Sell Stop Order)
    • Put all three price levels in AlertFx.com for convenience. (Registration is FREE)
    • Good or bad past performances of the past are no guarantee of good or bad performances of the present and the future.
    • Risk LESS THAN 3 % of Today’s Equity. Place trading at the Lot Size that represents that Risk level.

DISCLAIMER : Transactions in Forex Trading have risk and have the same potential between losses and gains. All of your transactions are fully your own responsibilities as a Trader and / or the Owner of your Capital.

Have a nice day.

Just got an idea for my thread’s stalkers here (i.e. ones who view my thread but never leave a single comment :D), especially if you are Intraday Traders (i.e. trades in M15-H1 time frames) who already have their own trading systems. You could use my signals not for entry-exit information, but as [B]GENERAL DIRECTION[/B] for your trading of the day.

Take my today’s signal as an example, by writing ‘Buy Stop’, I indicate that the market may tend to be Bullish within the next 48 hours. If you are confidence with that direction (i.e. based on your observation of my trading records in this thread and your own analyses of course), you could then decide that you would only take Long Trades when the Signals of your own Trading System give them to you, and avoid all Short Trades. Vice versa for my ‘Sell Stop’ signal; you could decide to only take Short Trades when your Trading System advises you to do so, and avoid all Long Trades.

This is just an opinion of course. I am not asking you to do it. I gain no financial benefits or other kind of benefits because of it.

But I would love to read your opinions on the same in your posts below. All ideas are welcome as long as you follow the Rules of this forum enforced by the Administrator of course.

Cheers. :5:

Lets update our trading’s progress so far…
Price is currently moving our way… Insya Allah, it will reach its destination (TP) soon enough…

Cheers…

nb: I moved my original SL to the latest swing low…

Should I enter in trade now wibie? price is 1248, is it wise to start?

I suggest not Almaz… If we missed the best risk/reward entry, just let the trade go…

Cheers… :wink:

WHAT I’VE LEARNED FROM YESTERDAY’S TRADE.

Good afternoon All from GMT+7…

Soo, everybody must have been wondering what happened last night, huh? In short, Price Action happened.

I can give you a bunch of fundamental reasons why, but those–again–are just opinions and rationalizations. They were not necessarily be the actual causes.

Price-Action wise, if you look at D1 Time Frame (see picture below), the mid-term trend is still Bullish. But after such relatively strong fall the day before, it’s very unlikely (not impossible!) that the Price will go up so strong reaching our TP in one single trading day. Usually, it takes two days or more. Hence, there was of course a chance for price to retrace after such a strong rally (i.e. 5 consecutive Green Candles in H1). But, a pullback that strong (i.e. back to around opening price of the day again), was to everybody’s surprise but not unexpected. As a trader we should always expect the unpredictable, which brings us to the technicality on how to anticipate it. There are 2 (two) ways we can do this. You can choose the way that suits your circumstances.

First: ‘Trailing Stop’ Method (for time-challenged traders)
This is done by moving SL first to recent Swing Low, then to BE or Break Even (if Price is already reaching 1/2 of TP, then to about 1/2 the distance of TP (if Price is already reaching more than 3/4 of TP) and then wait for the miracle for price to reach TP… The idea of this tactic is to secure our profit if you don’t have enough time to monitor the Price Action…

Second: Price Action Method (for intermediate to advanced traders)
This method requires you to have some knowledge and experience (and may be instinct) about candle patterns and resistance & support levels. In yesterday’s Price Action, after 5 hours of rally, we saw the green candle (at H1) was resisted by SMA 200 & SMA 50 (or by other levels you use), then followed by a forming of Red Candle afterwards. A pair of experience eyes would see this as a probable reversal pattern, or at least retracing pattern. Such trader would then have to decide whether to close the trade or wait. This is when the market realy tests how your greed and fear can stand with its volatility. The other side of the coin that the pattern was only fooling you; giving false pattern. But you would at least gain more money than the trailing stop method.

Which one did I use you may ask? I’m only a human and an independent trader just like most of us here. Yesterday was quite a tiring day for me because of other activities. I couldn’t monitor every hour till late at night, so I decided to use the first method. Bottom line: I was still able to earn couple hundreds pips from the trade.

Just like I mentioned above, at the end of the day, it’s your circumstances that would mostly shape your trading decisions. I will close this post by quoting a wise word from a wise man that I forgot his name (sorry, wise man :stuck_out_tongue: ):

“You’ve never really lost from a defeat if you can take valuable learning from it.”

Cheers and have a nice weekend…

[B]My Little Note about Trading Lifestyle[/B]

When you embark on your trading lifestyle you will get carried away, trading will become all you think about. You will lay in bed at night sometimes thinking about ways to make more money, how to make your trading strategy work more efficiently. You will plan your future, you will imagine what it would be like once you can create a good income. Basically what I am trying to say is that trading can quite easily take over, and you must decide on some ground rules to stop that from happening.

If you are in a long term relationship then have a chat with your partner and decide things, set targets, set some rules. You will be able to put some trading related rules in there at a later date, but for now just have a really good think about lifestyle and financial rules.

Hope this note will give us a different perspective on what to expect when we become a trader. Cheers. :57:

Today’s Signal ( 03/02/14 )

BUY STOP
OP @ $ 1245.05
TP @ $ 1259.40
SL @ $ 1237.88

GPpL @ $ 1435.33
GLpL @ $ 716.87
RRR: 1 : 2.00

NOTE :
• Glossary:

• For first timers, please read my post #1 here to see the information about me, my signals, and my disciplines. For regulars, kindly also check it every now and then as a reminder. I may also have made a number of revisions after.
    • To protect capital, it is advisable to trade only with the STOP Pending Order, with tactic as follow:
    • Put all three price levels in AlertFx.com for convenience. (Registration is FREE)
    • Good or bad past performances of the past are no guarantee of good or bad performances of the present and the future.
    • Risk LESS THAN 3 % of Today’s Equity. Place trading at the Lot Size that represents that Risk level.

DISCLAIMER : Transactions in Forex Trading have risk and have the same potential between losses and gains. All of your transactions are fully your own responsibilities as a Trader and / or the Owner of your Capital.

Have a nice day.

Alhamdulillah, All Praises Only to Allah SWT… :51:
We’re profiting again today…

Cheers, till next signal… :57:

TQ brother may Allah bless you

Thank You Amardel for your kind words…
May Allah bless you and your family too…
Aamiin…

Today’s Signal ( 04/02/14 )

SELL STOP
OP @ $ 1257.14
TP @ $ 1244.42
SL @ $ 1267.40

GPpL @ $ 1,272.00
GLpL @ $ 1,026.00
RRR: 1 : 1.24

NOTE :
• Glossary:

Have a nice day.

hi Wibie, I am just a very beginner :18: and I wish to focus trading in Gold only, is it okay if I use your suggestions for my trading?

Hi Smurf, welcome to my thread…

Be my guest but trade at your own risk, ok :wink:
If you’re really, really beginner, I suggest you trade in demo account first and strictly apply that ‘less than 3% risk’ rule in your money management…

Cheers… :57:

what does it mean 3% risk rule? sorry for asking

Sure… No worries… :slight_smile:

For example, say, now you have $10,000 in your account… You’re willing to risk only 2% (-$200), but the difference between your Open Position and your Stop Loss levels is, say, at -$500 per lot, including fees… We have a problem here, right?

How do we solve that problem? Divide what you’re willing to lose (-$200) with the maximum loss in that trade (-$500/lot), as the result you got your self the Lot Size of 0.4, which should be the number you put for your lot size in your MT4 (or other platform you use) for that particular trade…

To further explain, say your TP from example above worth $1,000 per lot (1 : 2 Risk Reward Ratio). And fortunately for you, that TP got hit. But since you only bet 0.4 lot, you only got $400 (=$1000 per lot x 0.4 lot). After that, your equity in your account adds up to $10,400.

In the next day signal, you decide to bet 2% again from your money in that account; I suggest not from your first equity any more (i.e. $10,000) but from your latest equity (i.e. $10,400). This method is the SECRET what makes rich people getting insanely richer at exponential rate. The concept is called ‘Compound Interest’. Google it, youtube it!

For learning trading in general, go to Learn How to Trade the Markets

Cheers :57:

Thanks for reply and your patience for a newbie, I am googling it now :smiley:

wow the price moves to the prediction :o

Lets update our progress so far :57:

My guess is–if reached–TP will be hit in early Asian session tomorrow…
I moved my SL to last swing level to protect some gain in case the undesirable happens…

Going to bed now… Leave my results to Allah and the Price Action… :21:

Cheeers… :44:

Hope for the best Wibi.