Wibie G - GOLD DAILY TRADING SIGNALS (XAU/USD)

Thank U Almaz, for you too… :wink:

[B]A Postmortem Analysis of & Follow Up on Yesterday’s Loss:[/B]

Fundamentally, the market had still been waiting for direction from FOMC Meetings, Hence, the relatively limited price movement occured.

Technically, we could also see that since early morning until the day ended (GMT+7), the Price had been TRAPPED within the tight bounds of SMA 50 & SMA 200 in H1 time frame.

Having said both sides of analyses, I’m more of a technical trader than a fundamental one. So my moves next would be based mostly on what the Price Actions would tell me.

This morning (29/01/2014), the Price is STILL inside that ‘Trap’. Thus, I incline not to trade today based on the reasonings above, until the price can loose it self from the bounds.

Have a nice day, folks! :57:

The visualization of my analysis in post #62 above…

XAU/USD Market remains [B]ranging [/B] after President Obama’s State of the Union Speech #SOTU

Update: Price is still trapped…

If you are copycatting my chart above, you know that last closed H1 candle has thrust SMA 50 Line from below to above… Next Candle will likely be a bullish confirmation candle for price to go further up, until FOMC announcement of course…

As predicted, Price has broken out from SMA 50 line, but watch out for big fall after FOMC Announcement…

INTERMEZZO:

I also trade Gold in a more active fashion using a different system,in a different account…
This pic was taken about 10 minutes prior to Price hitting the TP level, making me gaining $673 net… Alhamdulillah…

Here’s the visual:

Now I can go to sleep in peace without worrying about FOMC… :stuck_out_tongue:

Cheers, All…

Congrats Wibie on your success. Hopefully you will discuss your system with other members here. Waiting for your further posts.

There seems to be some trouble with attachment.
I’m reattaching it here:

Cheers.

To Almaz: I don’t think I can disclose my active-trading system in detail in this forum. I can only provide free signals for you guys. Cheers.

Gold fluctuated after Fed further tapering. But still getting higher. Around $1266 now. I wonder ‘WHY?’ :22:

If you can ask a fundamental analyst about it–after convincing us the day before that the price will go down, their typical answer would be something like, “Ooh, Investors seem to have ANTICIPATED it. They seem to be more concern about the Emerging Markets’ Economies. This would make them chase gold as their safe-haven asset.”

This kind of inconsistent ‘Double Talk’ that make me don’t trust Fundamental approach. If you’re a retail trader, you most likely [U]don’t have direct accesses[/U] to sources of fundamental information. What you know about them are what those analysts been telling you. Why do we have to trust them, if we have more accurate source of information? :smiley:

From technical point of view–the view that I believe in, yes fundamental forces do make the market moves. But, there are too many fundamental forces that could make Price going up and down. We cannot distill them into single or few factors. What ever and how many those forces are, the PRICE ACTION is the RESULT of WHO’S WINNING in the market; Buyers or Sellers? So why don’t we (read: retail traders) just focus mainly on that RESULT?

So my technical understanding on the Price Action yesterday is that–in essence–yes, Buyers still want to keep the momentum, but the Price WILL eventually have to go DOWN first–in short term at least–because yesterday many Sellers avoided the market until they know for certain what the Fed’s decision would be. Now we all know, the Sellers will make their move in this couple days.

We’ll see… :57:

That gibberish above can be distilled into these couple sentences:

"In short term, I still see Gold moving down. Yesterday, Sellers (Big #Banks) seem to avoid the market to gain higher Open Position "

Cheers. :44:

Today’s Signal ( 30/01/14 )
Valid until 06.00 AM two days from now. (GMT+7)

SELL STOP
OP @ $ 1267.05
TP @ $ 1256.36
SL @ $ 1272.62

GPpL @ $ 1068.95
GLpL @ $ 556.53
RRR: 1:1.92

NOTE :
• Glossary:

• OP: Open Position
  • TP: Take Profit
  • SL: Stop Loss
  • GPpL: Gross Profit per Lot
  • GLpL: Gross Loss per Lot
  • RRR: Risk Reward Ratio
    • For first timers, please read my post #1 here to see the information about me, my signals, and my disciplines. For regulars, kindly also check it every now and then as a reminder. I may also have made a number of revisions after.
    • Please read the DISCLAIMER.
    • To protect capital, it is advisable to trade only with the STOP Pending Order, with tactic as follow:
    (a) Current Price is AT LEAST 200 pips BELOW the OP (for a Buy Stop Order); or
    (b) Current Price is AT LEAST 200 pips ABOVE the OP (for a Sell Stop Order)
    • Put all three price levels in AlertFx.com for convenience. (Registration is FREE)
    • Good or bad past performances of the past are no guarantee of good or bad performances of the present and the future.
    • Risk LESS THAN 3 % of Today’s Equity. Place trading at the Lot Size that represents that Risk level.

DISCLAIMER : Transactions in Forex Trading have risk and have the same potential between losses and gains. All of your transactions are fully your own responsibilities as a Trader and / or the Owner of your Capital.

Have a nice day.

So far, Price has been going South all the way, as we’ve discussed this morning in Posts #72 & #73
It’s near my TP level now … Hopefully Price will hit it within couple hours…

Unfortunately for me, it didn’t hit my Trigger Level first (i.e. OP + 200 pips, for ‘Sell Stop’ order), so I didn’t take this Trade… If any one of you guys did the trade anyways, congratulations…! :35:

Cheers…

Update: It’s already been hit now! :smiley:

Price is trapped again within SMA 50 & SMA 200 (H1)…
Best not to make any move until next breakout…

Big Banks’ Real Game revealed it self! :55: :18:

Cheers, all… :wink:

You’re a good analyst Wibi. Now what do you think how much the gold will drop in coming days?

Now, let us rest… Until next signal… :5:

Cheers, all…