Will 2019 be a year of recovery for cryptocurrencies?

Looks like some of them have the possibility to recover.

1 Like

I’m waiting for to see how the market responds to the release of Bakkt. Postponed from Jan 24, 2019 to nobody knows. Call it market timing, call it regulatory problems, call it government shutdown.

I think we do see the market come back a bit but nothing like the chaos in 2017. Those moves are a thing of the past, we’ll start to see bitcoin and others move more like traditional markets now. There has been talk of a Q1 and Q2 resurgence, whilst I can see the price rallying a bit there is also an argumen that the reasons for growth are also a reason for the market to fall. Talks of a bitcoin bank make taking profit a lot easier whilst at the same time bringing a lot more sellers to the market. For a rational of the crypto market over the last couple of years, check out the site assettrading .co.uk/cryptocurrency/

1 Like

anyone have any predictions on what will happen to XRP this year after the latest surge ? Anyone here think it will go higher than BTC?

Which would be an ideal situation tbh. Wasn’t a big fan of how chaotic and unpredictable the market then was. Just need it to have more trading volume and more mainstream usage.

With the uptrend in crypto now, I hope holders don’t sell lol

It happens in all markets, People get greedy and there is a big correction.

There are lot of very small coins closed their doors last year, maybe that is the reason that most established of them gain popularity once again. So be it, it’s only shows maturing of the market with no chance for small guy to take piece of it anyway.

Agreed, it will be interesting. Also, there are some hopes for more stablecoins to come.

Why do we need more stable coins?