Will binance price rise to $35 in 2019

Cryptocurrency binance is one of the leading cryptocurrency in the market, day by day the price of binance is increasing.

According to coinpedia binance coin price prediction, the price will rise high and gives good returns on investment.

What’s your take on binance coin?

Binance Coin has seen a small price increase of 2% over the past 24 hours, and it’s currently trading at around $28.07. This slight uptick comes after Binance Launchpad completed its 7th IEO – WINk, which gave its investors a maximum ROI of around 800%
Binance Coin remains the sixth-largest cryptocurrency with a market cap of $4.36 billion. The cryptocurrency has seen a month of decline as it lost around 16% over the past 30 days. However, it seems that the bulls could be ready to turn things around and push higher.

The market went on to reverse at expected level of resistance at $31.49. After rolling over at this resistance, BNB pulled back to find support at the $26.44 level, provided by a short term .618 Fib Retracement. Furthermore, this area of support is also bolstered by a long term rising trend line.

1 Like

Which cryptocurrencies do you currently own?

My favorite cryptocurrencies so far are:

• USD
  • EUR
  • GBP
  • JPY

:slight_smile:

But I do like, A LOT:

• ADA (Cardano)
  • XTZ (Tezos)
  • XBT (Bitcoin), Even if I don t personally love Bitcoin, it is a must have…

Lmao, good one! :joy:

He!he! :sunglasses:

Couldn t resist the fiat joke, since cryptos are so risky.

But I have held each of those 3 cryptos (ADA, XTZ and XBT) at some point, and those are the ones for me: Love at first sight and I would probably even go into a long marriage with them :rofl:

I know I will be betrayed at some point, but with some proper pair counseling we might overcome the betrayal and come out of it stronger than ever :sweat_smile:

I think I finally learned emojis, by the way…

Love the positivity there! :joy:

Awesome. Welcome to the cool club. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ty, I already feel cooler :slight_smile:

1 Like