Will Bittorrent be a good investment in 2019?

Well!! Cryptocurrency BitTorrent is performing really well from the past few months, crypto experts predict that BitTorrent price prediction 2019 the price will go up in the future and investment in BitTorrent will give good returns on investment.

According to coinpedia BitTorrent price prediction, the price will rise high in the upcoming years.

What’s your point of view on BitTorrent price prediction?

I predict it will be 0.

Bittorrent’s token showed some signs of life in the last week, thanks to the pause that Bitcoin made on its way up. MTB managed to get away from the bottom of satellites 9 and almost reached its highest resistance on satellites 13
But now we have this recent news:
“Bram Cohen, founder of BitTorrent, accuses Justin Sun of not paying USD $ 140 million to acquire BitTorrent, Inc”
While these claims about Justin Sun have led retail investors to abandon TRX and BTT, they still have the support of whales, who have managed to maintain price stability to some extent. But for how much longer? Every day there is new news that undermines the credibility of Justin Sun and his Tron project, labeled plagiarism, by many in the cryptoverse, since he was born.

These have definitely not been the best weeks of Justin Sun and Tron is paying for it.

It is worth noting that despite the terrible new around Sun, Tron has managed to maintain a very strong support around 230 satoshis in the last few weeks. That gives me some hope for the next months of Tron, if Sun doesn t end up in jail, that is…

BTT seems to be a total different beast. I read somewhere that the Torrent community doesn t care the least about BTT, so that alone seals its faith. I wouldn t bet on BTT.

no hope for it yet.