Will I be the next forex millionaire? Hi everyone!

Hi,

I’m new to forex, at least not new but I’m starting out now. I hope I learn
a lot here and I hope to meet some cool people.

Regards,
The Challenger

That would be amazing, wouldn’t it? :stuck_out_tongue: Haha. :slight_smile: I don’t wanna be all negative here, but just to manage expectations, forex isn’t a get-rich-quick scheme so it might take you years to get you to where you wanna be. :slight_smile: But i hope you don’t lose the faith and determination! :blush: Good luuuck!

Welcome @100MillionDollarChallenge ! There’s a lot to learn here especially from the School of Pipsology. Best of luck!

Thank you for your kind words. It’s all about business and testing. Test small to roll out. And since I only use bots I get emotion out of the equation.

1 Like

Thanks. It looks like a cool website indeed. I see a lot of information and well organized. Nice find.

yeah believe in yourself, keep learning and never give up,
wish you luck!!

Oooh. :open_mouth: Bots! :open_mouth: How did you come across the bots that you use? Did you create them yourself? :blush: Just curious. Haha. :slight_smile:

Yes, I develop them myself mainly in the euro/usd market but I’m planning to add three currency pairs to the mix in 2 timeframes so I protect myself better for changing markets and also for correlation.