Will Shiba continue to rise or will it pull back?

Any holder of this coin? It may soon enter the top 10 crypto by market cap.

Omg I know someone who bought a whole bunch of this lol. Do you have some too?

20% in the last 2 hours. Still moving. Crazy times.

And then this news hits the wire. Definitely gets the noobs into the game seeing gains like this.

It will probably rise and then fall and people will forget about it, like how they are forgetting about Dogecoin now, because something else will come up.

I would like to say that I did end up buying SHIB lol. Just a tiny amount but I am up a tiny amount too! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

My father-in-law just bought some Shiba. The market is over-cooked. Be aware! :rofl:

1 Like

Buying opportunity for the gamblers in the house.

Robinhood generates income off trading fees. This would be a big coin to offer to its base. But boy, how long before the price bottoms out after going live?

I wish you success with it then. I’m always so wary of memecoins I never dare buy any.

The way I see it is, if I’m going to spend that $10 buying something stupid, I might as well buy something stupid that can POTENTIALLY make me money lol.

1 Like

What goes up can also come down.

True, that’s why one has to know when to sell.

That, actually, is a great way to look at it.

1 Like

If you put throw away money into something like this then fine. What is terrifying is people throwing all their savings into it. Even if it comes off and they say fortune favours the brave it is still mad. A winning trade isn’t always a good trade.

Right and the sh!t I bought will still be sh!t haha. So it works out lol. I’m talking like cheap things that normally break after like a week or something.

Exactly. Like that dude who took out a $200k loan to buy DOGE. That’s insanity right there.

Depends on the timing of it all, right? If he got the timing right, genius. If he got it wrong, complete idiot. Sadly we tend to give winning gamblers maybe more accolades than we should be.

Have a watch of this feedback on an interaction a Youtube influencer had with a company possibly involved with Shiba Inu. It’s tough to know if this comes from the top, or another company potentially trying to scam/pump off of Shiba’s name.

This is what you have to be aware of when dealing with meme and social coins/tokens/projects. DYOR.

Honestly. We need more published cautionary tales of people selling their house only for their new pile of shitcoin to drop down to .00002 cents.

They’re out there but not many people will want to share such stories I think.

Shiba Inu definitely shocked us. It’s hard to tell whether it will grow or fall. It has definitely gained a lot of attention.

I certainly did not expect it to develop like it did. If I learned anything from that is that meme coins rule the market. At least until the next meme coin shows up. :smiley: