Win ratio

Yes I do, and it still makes pips and works.
I make judgment calls to set and forget at night (since I like my sleep) so I don’t trade every night. Right now my average of using it a week is 2 nights. :smiley:

Glad to see it’s working for you. I like the LB1 but can’t do it due to my timezone, I need my sleep for sure. Been trying it out this week while off for the holiday.

Anybody still using this system?

Don’t think so.
Use

• London 1 in the Free Systems forum or
  • have a search for 5 mins of fury
  • On London 1 there is also a link to a variation of the breakout by a guy called Hector

Hector, that’s what I was looking for and couldn’t remember where the link was. so it’s in lb1. thanks.

And you could also try TalonD’s Daily High/Low system, which is also a variation :wink:

Daily Hi Low is a sort of a variation of a London breakout. not intentionally but it turns out that way. That Hector video I think is an excellent refinement to this win ratio london breakout. I still need to go back and look for the link. If someone beats me to it then post it here.

hey guyz
I intend to use this thread as my way of logging my trades and to post my thoughts about what I’ve done well and more importantly, the mistakes that I identify.