Withdraw, withdraw, withdraw

Hi guys,

ok so I have read many threads here and I find them helpfull but there is a lack of threads about withdrawal…

I am calling YOU, successfull traders, to share your experience.

Which brokers did you use, is it DD NDD ECN…, how withdrawal works? Do you currently withdraw 1k, 2k or even more?

Thank you form answers and good trades.

I use fxcm they are legit and paid me for an old account closed for inactivity i am also a us client.

I am trading with Hotforex and have withdrawn several times, no issues happened. I withdrew about $500-800. I withdrew to Moneybooker in 12-24 hours.

Thank you all guys for reponses. Whatcabout saxo bank for exemple?

Thank you, really usefull information

This is a major aspect of forex, traders need to observe one thing about their broker if at all save and quick withdrawal is possible. like my broker do make it possible for client to have Quick and safe withdrawals within 24 hours without long process.

Yes, traders tend to forgot this. They think more about graphics, requote, platform… But let´s talk seriously, we are sendung money to a broker that is managed by a dude that we dont even know his name.

If a may ask you Mack, what is your broker?

I see sense in what you are saying, you know I have a point like this before, though I don’t remember where and when. We can try all the strategy we want and trade well and be successful, what about withdrawing the profits, there could be a problem there and our effort would be wasted if we are having problem in that area. So it’s vital we ask well before choosing a broker, I am with profiforex and am grateful they aren’t giving me any headaches in this regard!

If you are doubting that you’re money is at risk with that dude, He cannot technically speaking withdraw your money, because your trader password is different with your account password. And also, withdrawing money from an account needs several confirmation. So, your account is pretty safe.

Well but the simplest way of sending money from your forex account is via bank transfer.
more safer, simplest payment method and more convenient.

I tried withdrawing via Credit, but I was told I have to withdraw into the bank that issued my Credit Card. Paypal has been the best option for me at Profiforex and they are very fast.

A simple search for broker comparison should allow you to compare deposit and withdrawal methods. Most brokerages only allow you to withdraw funds the way you deposited them, in order to comply with Money laundering regulations.

A very important factor on choosing a good broker is its acceptable methods of deposit/withdrawal. A Forex trader needs to be able to deposit the starting capital comfortably and to withdraw the earned profit with ease. Brokers that offer some fast on-line methods to transfer the funds usually obtain more attention from the average trader.

i have a friend of mine who trades with 4xpremium and we had to w8 like two weeks to withdraw 80k$.!!! that’s a long period of time if you ask me

Hi traders!

I’m new around here and i need your help!

So i’ve put some money on eliteoptionstrade although this page seemed a bit shaddy i continued trading on it.
The fun part comes when i wanted to withdraw my money and they said that i have to pay 150$ to withdraw my money to my skrill acount, but they couldn’t take the money from the balance for the withdraw i would have to pay to release the money to my skrill account.
and so i did they said the transaction would be imidiate and until this moment i haven’t seen my money.
That was 2 weeks ago, know i tried again to contact them and ask about my withdraw since i have made the payment of those 150$ they should release the money they replied that because its a big amount 12709$ the money is blocked and i have to pay 400$ now if i wanted the withdraw made after i paid the 150$ to withdraw the money.

Can you tell me if this is legal what their doing and if not how can i denouce them to the authorities?

Hi @Djsmk,

It’s a shame this has happened. Your situation reminds us of this earlier discussion which you may find informative: I think I'm being scammed by my broker

Unfortunately, it does not seem as though the broker you chose is regulated in any major financial center, so you may not have much recourse in this situation. This is why we emphasize the importance of choosing a well-regulated broker: Need help to chose a good and regulated broker

Thank you for your answer, I believe they are regulated by Cysec at least it’s what shows até the end of the website.

I don’t know if through them I may have my answers or the money.

1 Like

In that case, you should contact the regulator to report what happened.

Hi @Djsmk, so sorry to hear what happened. This is not legal at all! You should definitely contact the regulator or the Financial ombudsman. They do not have the right to keep your money and withdrawal request blocked. The other thing you can do is to check their T&C, Client Agreement and Complaint Policy. It is important to understand as well what is their deposit and withdrawal policy. I hope that your case will be resolved soon. But next time, if a website or a broker seems shady to you, stay away, obviously your gut isn’t lying to you.

1 Like