Withdrawal Fees with forex platforms

More so as a new trader one ought to be even more careful with using only established names. That’s why I recommend to start with reputable brands like IB although they are a bit much financially for a newbie.

IB is costly for newcomers in the market. Brokers like fxview or hotforex are better choices during the initial forex trading phases.

Use the bitcoin wallet will need to pay the withdraw fee is normal
but can not deduct it from the balance is weird
have ever contact with you account manager ?

It’s important for beginners to even have a reliable customer service team.

Though there are a lot of payment methods, I personally believe that debit/credit card payments are the best. I find them more convenient, helps with the ATR.

How long have you been trading with them?

It really looks suspicious, for example when I withdraw from Hotforex using BitPay, fees are deducted from the amount I withdraw. A sender should have the option to pay the fees.

Not at all, it sounds such a scam and abnormal. You should try reaching their support and try to clear it with them.

It looks like a scam to me. I have been with over 5 brokers and no one has even done that to me or my withdrawals.

I don’t think it’s normal. You must check your broker’s terms and conditions and find out if there is something regarding this. This is quite unusual because I never heard of anything like that. In case you don’t find anything in the terms and conditions, directly get in touch with the customer support and ask for an explanation.

Well that sounds weird, I paid nothing of that sort with any of the brokers I traded before and not any such case with the broker I am using currently (fxview). You must get this sorted, rather traders facing such issues should look for better broker options.

No mate, this ain’t normal. Never heard this before, in my opinion you should immediately get off with your trades with them and switch your broker.

Different forex brokers have different withdrawal fees. There are some brokers who don’t charge anything at all. If you are looking for a broker for yourself and are concerned about the withdrawal fees, you must check whether the broker charges any fees or not.

Not al all, all such things are quite suspicious and I don’t find this broker any reliable. You should definitely take this matter with the team strongly.

Well, the newest one is Grandcashfx Ltd. Unfortunately, I have just discovered it :frowning: Please spread the word. Stay away from this scam broker.