Withdrawal fees

Hi everyone, please I want to find out the withdrawals process for an international person trading in a USA trading in a forex company/ broker.

When it was time for me to withdraw my profit, I was told to pay 10% of the profits and bonus before they can send me the money.

Secondly, the bank asked me to pay 15% for anti-terrorism fees for them to release the money.

Kindly please, share your views on how true this is.
Thank you.

I think you have a good case to argue against this if the company did not inform you in advance that there would be charges from them and their chosen bank and what they would be. You might have to search really hard through very small print with lots of words. If its very hard to find, this is also a good argument that they have dealt with you unfairly.

Stop trading through the account, close open positions and make no more deposits until this is resolved.

However, being right and enforcing your rights are two different matters.

1 Like

Not heard of this…

1 Like

Okay, thank you

Can I ask what company is this? Or what website? I have the same story

For me I was asked to pay $150 for processing my withdrawal. I don’t know how genuine it is am already scare. If anyone ever did it and received the profit after share with us

Sounds like a scam

yes , i am completely agree with you ,

you said the word that i am thinking , its all about scam sounds.

That is something that I never heard about. I think you need to switch your brokerage firm. It is possibly a scam.

Hello… What was ur solution on it, did you pay for that withdrawal fee and have you heard about worldwide bank