Withdrawing from FXCM

How long does it normally take to get a check from FXCM when you withdraw funds from an account? Ive been waiting for a long time it seems like.

U should get it in a week. If didn’t than contact them again.

Sent from my iPhone using BabyPips

Hi TalonD,

The form should take about 1-2 business days to process, and the time beyond that can vary depending on withdrawal method chosen, i.e credit/debit card, ACH, bank wire, paper check. Did you receive the withdrawal? If you need any help please let me know.

Jason

Hi Jason. There was some special free account startup with a free $50 that went along with what was it… cnbc? $million challenge or something like that? Anyway I busted that down to a margin call and there was something like $20 left I think it was and I closed the account and was suposed to get a check in the mail for whatever that small amount was. It’s such a small amount that it’s no big deal. Doesn’t matter if I get it or not. But it’s been a month or two it seems like and I could at least buy a lunch with it. :smiley:

$50… Man is that some overleveraging! LOL

Hey Talon,

I missed the reply message notification :slight_smile: . If the check didn’t make it to you, you can request a stop payment through www.myfxcm.com and have it resent. The post office is typically pretty good about delivering them, but everyone now and then one will get lost. Also, double check the mailing address information we have on file for you in www.myfxcm.com to make sure it is correct.

Maybe next contest you can win the Million Dollars :slight_smile:

Jason

thanks. like I said though it’s such a small amount that it doesn’t really matter. maybe if someone finds it they can cash it and have a lunch on me. :slight_smile:
On the other hand if it was a few hundred thousand lost in the mail I’d be having as we say down here in the south (a conniption fit) LOL

Don’t need to ‘win’ a million… the way the market is starting to make sense these days I feel sorry for whoever is going to be taking the other side of my trades…